October Check in - Halloween and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all goes well I will be there for my birthday on October 22, with the then approx 2 month old babe. I love October in DLR!!!

October 4-11 at Hojos....

Will be there with my sister, her BD is on Oct.5.
My 17 yr.old daughter, 14 yr.old son and 11 yr.old daughter....

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

October 15th - 18th Surprise Trip for my daughter's 7th birthday! :)

Still deciding between PP and Disneyland Hotel. We usually stay at the DH but I think the kids would enjoy PP and so will my pocket book. My DH keeps pestering me to stay at the GC but for the price difference I would rather use that on souvenirs and tangible goods that a hotel room we are rarely in! (This is why he gambles in Vegas and I shop! :rotfl2: )

My 9-year old ds and I will be at HoJo's from the 11-21st! Can't wait! :cool1:

With making hotel reservations so far in advance (which I've never done), do they charge you now or once you check in or out? I'm not very familiar with this stuff-- thanks.

We made the reservations so far in advance because we're taking advantage of the Entertainment Rate dates, and I wanted to be sure to get them. They won't actually charge us until we're there though, so that's good! I think they did take a credit card # since there is a 48-hour (I think) cancellation policy. But they don't charge the card until you check out.

Plane tickets purchased for Oct. 13th-18th. Not sure about where we are staying yet. Hoping for some upcoming deals. Probably will be at the FFI again which would be just fine with me! Love this time of the year at DL.

At Hojo's from 20 to 28th....not sure when to buy plane tickets I'm waiting to see if deals pop up like the ones now from seattle to long beach for 39 each way....or just better then 200 per person...any tips?

Lookin at a 7 day park hopper. Lots of days to play.

It will be me and DW, DS 9, DD 4, DD 2.9;)

We'll be there for our first ever trip to the US and to Disney :) (actualy our first ever family holiday :) ) October 18-Nov 1st at Hojo's :cool1: and My DH's 30th Birthday

At Hojo's from 20 to 28th....not sure when to buy plane tickets I'm waiting to see if deals pop up like the ones now from seattle to long beach for 39 each way....or just better then 200 per person...any tips?

Lookin at a 7 day park hopper. Lots of days to play.

It will be me and DW, DS 9, DD 4, DD 2.9;)

Which airline has the $39 each way and for what dates?

I just went to the Jet Blue website and it is showing $59 each way. I don't mean to question you, but are you sure it was $39, not $59? I've seen the $59 fares, but I've never seen them as low as $39. I haven't checked on airfarewatchdog.com yet, though. :)

Well on the front page of the jetblue website it says 39 seattle to long beach....maybe the dates you put in were sold out of that fare?

This was last night for 19th may to the 27

Going Out

Airfare / Adult ( details) $ 36.28 USD
Taxes / Adult ( details) $ 13.32 USD
Subtotal / $ 49.60 USD
X 2 Adults $ 99.20 USD

Airfare / Child ( details) $ 36.28 USD
Taxes / Child ( details) $ 13.32 USD
Subtotal / $ 49.60 USD
X 3 Children $ 148.80 USD

Coming Back

Airfare / Adult ( details) $ 36.28 USD
Taxes / Adult ( details) $ 13.32 USD
Subtotal / $ 49.60 USD
X 2 Adults $ 99.20 USD

Airfare / Child ( details) $ 36.28 USD
Taxes / Child ( details) $ 13.32 USD
Subtotal / $ 49.60 USD
X 3 Children $ 148.80 USD

Total Cost of Flight $ 496.00 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter