• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October Exercise Challenge -- Let's get fit together! (34 participants so far!)

10/28 Yoga 1:00
10/30 Running 25
10/31 Dancing 1:30

1475/1500

Not bad! Much closer than I thought I would be.

Any more final updates? :sunny:

Well, yes...kinda :)
I kinda bailed this month, I was at Disney the first part of October for the ToT race and walked it with bronchitis. As much as I'm glad I did it, I probably shouldn't have, I ended up with walking pneumonia and it pretty much took me the rest of October to recover.

I did do some exercise time here and there walking, and getting back to the gym a bit, but decided not to keep track of minutes since I had a million other things going on.

I'll be back for November and need to kick it in gear for the Disney 1/2 in January. I'm sooo behind in training will probably end up walking most of it.

Thanks so much for hosting Keenercam!
Great job to everyone here! Keep going, it really is motivating to see everyone's hard work!
Beth:flower3:

10/31 --> I logged 130 minutes. A bit short of the goal, so next month.........

keenercam said:
Got it! Thanks!

Beth - I hope you are feeling better, sweetie. :hug:

Thanks so much, Cam! I feel a million percent better now! I went out for a 6 mile walk today and it felt great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter