• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October Exercise Challenge -- Let's get fit together! (34 participants so far!)

10/24: Bike to and from work: 104 minutes
10/25: Bike to and from work: 106 minutes

Monthly Total: 3041/3600

Nothing tomorrow for me because I have another 10K on Saturday.

Haven't had much time for exercise the last couple days. I walked 32 minutes at lunch today.

Total=724/1200

Thanks

73 minutes of running this morning (easy 10k)

1497/1600

I have black belt mid-term later this morning and then I may try to get in another run this afternoon... Sandy is threatening to mess with the running schedule in the first part of the week, so I might try to get more mileage in before Monday.

Ted

Weekly total 560!!!

Thanks to an awesome 6 mile hike today I have met my goal and will exceed it!!! Woot!!!

Best wishes to everyone. Get out there and have fun!!!!

Karen

40 minutes of taekwondo
52 minutes of running (4 more miles)

1589/1600

So close... I'll probably get at least one more run in between Sunday and Monday before Sandy socks us in... nice to be meeting my goal this month after the problems last month.

I did 4 1/2 hours of walking today, working security/safety at Special Olympics. Brings me to 1610.

Saturday: Run: 74 minutes
Today: Run/Walk: 141 minutes

Monthly Total: 3256/3600

It's going to be really close for me.

105 minutes yesterday. Been kinda' injured lately. Bummer.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

An hour of Spinning and an hour Step Aerobics yesterday, and an hour of WERQ and an hour Strong class today brings me to:

1680/2000 :earboy2:

Been fighting a terrible cold and decided yesterday to try to "sweat" it out. Feeling better today so I think it's working!

Oops..forgot to add my bike ride to the gym....DH's car was in the shop so it was bike or stay home. 15 minutes there and 15 minutes back...a little cold and windy but it was the perfect warm-up and cool-down.

1710/2000

50 minutes cardio today. Looks like I'm gonna come up short this month. Hopefully I'll have a healthy month in November!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter