October hours

serenitygr

2021: trip number six to the Fort!!
does magic kingdom normally extend their hours on Saturdays? Right now it shows 9pm. We were thinking that one night we might go in the evening and stay until closing- just for the experience! But staying until 9 doesn't sound very exciting LOL

does magic kingdom normally extend their hours on Saturdays? Right now it shows 9pm. We were thinking that one night we might go in the evening and stay until closing- just for the experience! But staying until 9 doesn't sound very exciting LOL

Disney hasn't been updating park hours until about a month out lately. With the seemingly full resorts that month and increasing buzz of October being busier than ever, I would say there's a pretty high chance hours will ultimately be extended at MK.

I think the odds are good that hours will be extended. But past hours are no guarantee of what will be offered in subsequent years. A lot of people were hoping for more later extensions in July that never materialized.

With all of the party dates in October, any non-party night at MK usually has late hours. We've consistently seen this on numerous October trips.

I think the odds are good that hours will be extended. But past hours are no guarantee of what will be offered in subsequent years. A lot of people were hoping for more later extensions in July that never materialized.

The hours in July never happened because they want everyone to go to Pandora at night.

Does anyone still think late October's hours will get extended any more? Specifically the MK? Those 9pm closings on non party days are disappointing!

A few weeks ago they extended MK hours until 11:00 for just the first week of October. It's strange they didn't increase the rest of the month because I have read the second week may be even more crowded. They are currently closing MK at 9:00 on the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend. I think that is a little odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter