OCTOBER MAGIC KINGDOM HOURS EXTENDED!!! (later closes and earlier openings)

Made a few changes to our AK night on 10/15. We are pretty pumped that MK is open until 12 on 10/14 too.

Longer Hours = Larger Crowds Expected.

Perhaps many are those who canceled due to Irma.

Nah. They ALWAYS have these hours in October because of all the party nights. It just took sooooo long to add them this year that we were all getting nervous!

:)

Not thrilled. The 8am start at mk is tough for us. No way I can get my family through the gates that early. May have to do some juggling one month out with really, really ticks me off.

Our HS day now has am emh. Again, screws up our rope drop plans.

Not thrilled. The 8am start at mk is tough for us. No way I can get my family through the gates that early. May have to do some juggling one month out with really, really ticks me off.

Our HS day now has am emh. Again, screws up our rope drop plans.

It's tough, but this has been the norm for a while now. Sorry, but I bet you will work it out. :)

Thank you for posting! Was able to get a fp for RoL, and Na'Vi' river journey. So excited we will be able to see Pandora at night! It is the whole reason we are going to Animal kingdom. (the rest of our trip is universal)

Thanks:thanks: for posting. Had to move my trip from this week:sad: (lost free dining) to October. Did my FP and was all set with hours. I never would have bothered going back to check the hours till we got there.

It's tough, but this has been the norm for a while now. Sorry, but I bet you will work it out. :)
Yes, you're right. We will get to the parks for 8am. My kids have to ride the race cars, and that's best done at rope drop. Coffee will save me. I'll sleep when I'm dead!

They definitely opened up some more FP. I was able to get an 8:00 a FP for 7DMT. I think we are going to keep our BOG breakfast for 8:20. The kids didn't want to drop it. It feels wrong to eat during prime riding time. But we will pre-order and not eat leisurely. I think my girls just want a chance to see the Beast's castle again.

Thank you!! Thank you!! Pushed FoP back to 8:25-9:25. I wanted as late as I could get, park closes 9:30 now. (Oct 21)

It looks like the extended hours just go through October 28. We check in on October 29th, does anyone know if they will likely extend the hours for the rest of the month/beginning of November? Hopefully they do and can snag up a FOP FP then as we haven't had any luck finding one yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter