October travellers

Tony Bush

DIS Veteran
Well tomorrow is October 1st... How many dissers are travelling this month ?

We go on Saturday (4th) from Gatwick on Virgin VS15

Tony

We too are counting down the days..

Travel to Heathrow on 19th October and Fly via New York on 20th with United UA923

7 Nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge
4 Nights on Disney Dream
3 Nights at Royal Pacific Resort

Even has a letter from my Yr 10 son's Head Teacher approving his 5 days holiday as exceptional circumstances (in fairness DH was not allowed to take leave in summer holidays) :cool1:

I cannot believe that tomorrow I can finally say I am going to Florida this month!!

We too are counting down the days.. Travel to Heathrow on 19th October and Fly via New York on 20th with United UA923 7 Nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge 4 Nights on Disney Dream 3 Nights at Royal Pacific Resort Even has a letter from my Yr 10 son's Head Teacher approving his 5 days holiday as exceptional circumstances (in fairness DH was not allowed to take leave in summer holidays) :cool1: I cannot believe that tomorrow I can finally say I am going to Florida this month!!

Wow you're brave taking him out in year 10. Our Head would never have gone for that! Sounds like considerably more fun than school though!

We're going for half term. Just for one week, just the two of us, flying indirect for the first time. It will definitely be a different holiday from previous ones.

Us too, fly out of Aberdeen to Heathrow then Gatwick then Orlando Intl, VS15. 14 nights BWV (MNSSHP and Villains’ Sinister Soiree),DDDP, 3 nights HRH, 1 night at port then 4 night Disney Dream Cruise. Just had my prepack and only 16 sleeps! DS9 (turns 10 while there) keeps telling me to take a depth breath and to calm down...

Another one for October! We fly to England on the 11th, then to Orlando on the 13th.

Well tomorrow is October 1st... How many dissers are travelling this month ? We go on Saturday (4th) from Gatwick on Virgin VS15 Tony

DH and I fly out exactly 24 hours before you go Tony we're off on the 3rd same flight. My Mum, sister, her partner and her son (all 1st timers) join us on the 7th, our 2 sons join us on the 8th and my cousin and her DH join us on the 13th so it's going to be a real family reunion !!

We are going in November and can't wait for tomorrow so I can say I'm going NEXT MONTH!!! :D :D

Hi we are going 22nd oct for 15 nites first time in a villa, cannot wait.
We still have not told our 7 yr old daughter, she thinks we are going to Ireland.

Going to do a reveal before we drive down to the airport.

Us to we go from a week between New York and Boston. We arrive in Orlando on the 11th until the 18th. So excited

I am, I am :)

Fly from Gatwick on Oct 28th for 3 whole, blissful weeks!!

1 night Florida Mall Hotel
6 nights Hard Rock Hotel
6 nights Holiday Inn DTD
Then fly to Key West for 8 nights

And......it's my first ever completely solo trip (but 12th trip to Florida overall lol)!!!!

I am way beyond excited right now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter