Odd behaviour with iTunes

Just tried to download this am...glad to know it's not just me getting the weird alien messages:lmao:

I had no problem early this morning. Opened my iTunes and it automatically downloaded. It started with no problem. I run iTunes 7.6 on a Mac Powerbook running OS x Version 10.4.11

It didn't even ask me for a password. It just downloaded without any problems. I was shocked. It was around 8:00 am EST.

Good luck downloading it everyone...it's a great Podcast, as usual! :thumbsup2

It didn't even ask me for a password. It just downloaded without any problems. I was shocked. It was around 8:00 am EST.

Good luck downloading it everyone...it's a great Podcast, as usual! :thumbsup2

It's funny...last week I could download, but many could not. This week, I'm on the outs, but others can download. Funky.

Grrrr... I still can't download it.

Can anyone who was sucessful downloading it post a link to with the mp3 or url? :worship:

I even tried closing down Itunes and trying again and deleting the podcast feed and resubscribing and nothing is working.

The IT Department (ok....thats Pete and Corey) have been notified that there is a problem.

Pass it on.

I still can't get it:confused3 Anyone have a Zune - can you help me out? Never had a problem before. Thanks!

I still can't get it:confused3 Anyone have a Zune - can you help me out? Never had a problem before. Thanks!

Did you try the link above? If you just try to update the podcast, you have a 2/3 chance of it not working until Alex fixes the issue on the server.

iTunes download works for me now...thanks, Pete, Corey, and Alex!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter