Odd icons appearing in posts

SyracuseWolvrine

Hockey Fanatic
I've noticed some odd icons appearing on all posts.

The first one is under the poster's name, where the "Report Abuse" button usually is, and it looks like a picture of a family of 3.

The second one is at the end of the post, near the "Quick Reply" box, and looks like a picture of a girl with a lens flare. No hover text, but if you click on it, it will hide the quick reply box.

I've added screenshots of both of these odd icons.

hover1.jpg

hover2.jpg

I should add that these screenshots were captured on Sunday 12/15, approximately 10:35 am ET.

Browser: Google Chrome Version 31.0.1650.63 m

Well, it seems to be fixed now, and the normal icons have returned. Tech team, are you able to determine what caused this?

I'd have to see a live page with it happening to know what it really was (even then I would still have to submit it and most likely reproduce it). Even a picture of a problem page is no better thatn a blurry photo of bigfoot although it helps figure if it's a glitch or a browser issue etc. In this case it could be a database issue, an xml issue or a parsing issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter