Odd # of points?

disnutt

<font color=teal>I don't know how you can make ope
Does anyone have a contract that isn't a multiple of 5? Looking at AKV charts my basic add-on needs would be 36.7 pts for banking/borrowing w/ a 3 yr plan. Should I go ahead and round up to 40, or 50;) ?

I think it would be fun to have a funny number contract. I guess it wouldn't be so great for resales should the need arise so I'll probably go w/ the easily divisible number.

Can you even buy half a point? What does one use it for... a bed but no bath?

We are waiting to close on an 86 point BCV resale contract right now. As for rounding up in your situation, I say go for the 50:thumbsup2

Chris

We are waiting to close on an 86 point BCV resale contract right now. As for rounding up in your situation, I say go for the 50:thumbsup2

Chris

86! Glad to see someone didn't just follow the flock w/ the numbers!

We added on with an "odd" amount with intent to use 2 year's points to book.

We are considering adding on 56 pts....we need 112 for what we ned and could do that every other year. We will probably do 60 though. But then I think, why spend $404 more when I don't need to.

my initial resale purchase was 196 points at VWL, must have ment something. Within 2 months, I added on 29 points to make it 225, then I added on another 35 cause I didnt like 225 and thought 260 would be perfect - NOT, so I just added on another 40 to make it 300! Add add-ons were through Disney, it was so easy! I don't think I ever had to wait more than a week for the points to come through!

Odd contracts are essentially always a result of one points chart of another. Mine are 232 & 333 currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter