Odd OKW studio question

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
can the beds be moved together in a studio to make a SUPER Queen bed or are they fixed to the walls? Our daughter is staying in a studio for her honey moon and was wondering

Thanks
goofydad621

No idea about bolted or not but 2 queens together would be like a super super king.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

can the beds be moved together in a studio to make a SUPER Queen bed or are they fixed to the walls? Our daughter is staying in a studio for her honey moon and was wondering

Thanks
goofydad621

Typically hotel beds are bolted to the wall.

Just FYI - the connecting door between the studio and the 1 bedroom is not soundproof! I was in a 1 bedroom and could hear the "activity" in the studio. ;-)

I don't think the new queen bed frames after the rehab are freestanding, I think the are built in and can not be moved together.

Thanks averybody I figured they would be bolted to the walls but it didn't hurt to ask

After all "There is no such thing as a stupid question" BUT there are allot of inqusitive idiots ;)

Thanks again

Goofydad621

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter