Odd question

K

KAMLEM1

I may not be at the right place for this question but it's a start. I am renting a car from National in May. I am travelling with my sister who is renting from Dollar. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding how we meet up once we both get our cars? She has never driven in Orlando before and wants to follow me rather than try to get to WDW herself. Neither of us wants to change our reservations because we made them months ago and now we cannot get deals even close to these. We have rates of $310 for 14 days which is much better than anything I am seeing now. Any ideas?

sure, I would suggest meeting on the side of the road (417) just passed the first toll plaza. As long as you both take the south exit and head to Disney - you'll see each other.

I would also suggest buying a set of personal communicators. They are not good for long range but when traveling in 2 cars it helps to keep you together. We use them all the time. This way you can let the person know when you are turning etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter