• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Odds Disney will extend Thanksgiving week hours this year??

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
What are the odds that Disney will extend park hours the week of Thanksgiving? I know they have done it the last couple years and I'm crossing my fingers they will do it again this year specifically for MK non-party days.

I'm crossing my fingers and impatiently waiting for the the hours to change under my plans :rolleyes1.

I’m interested as well! I thought once the official hours were posted they didn’t change but would be great if they do!

I’m interested as well! I thought once the official hours were posted they didn’t change but would be great if they do!

I know the last couple years they were extended after the official posted times. I believe last year the hours were extended sometime the end of October or beginning of November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter