Of the 4 parks at WDW what one is...

I like MGM & Magic Kingdom but I like MGM better because it has the Rock-n-Rollacoaster and the Tower of Terror. But I still like Magic Kingdom because it has all my old memories there from when I was little. And I still like it there. The other 2 parks don't really excite me. :flower1:

I love Magic Kingdom and MGM b/c MGM has the best rides to well......ride and Magic Kingdom........*sign* good memories. good good memories. Oh Epcot gets a horonable mention b/c i was throw in one of the shows at London. Yea...LOL!!!! and Also the statues at Itlay...lol!!!! (oh and the rides!!!)

-Harry, HONORABLE MENTION EPCOT!!! YA!!!

It's hard to say. I enjoy Magic kingdom, because it makes me feel like a kid again. I enjoy Epcot, because of all the "countries" and the fireworks. I enjoy Pleasure Island the most though, that's where all the great insiders come from! Kungaloosh! - Ad. Club

:cool1:
Disney Rocks.

my favorite right now is Animal Kingdom, but all-time favorite would have to be Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter