Of the people you've actually met, what's the most unusual or funniest name you've ever heard?

I can't repeat the funniest one because it's naughty. I went to high school with twins named Fame and Fortune. Funny thing is, it was an arts high school.

I went to high school with a guy names Pelvis. And yes, it was his given name, not a nickname. (I would rather not give his last name)

Richard Lick. He went by a nickname. I'll give you 2 guesses what it was.

Came across a family once who had named their daughter Pickle.

I went to school with a Timber Peak. We also have someone in our family names Swoone and I will never stop thinking that my husband’s middle name is hilarious (Adonis) but that’s just because it’s him.

One guy with an Indian name that I'm not going to say here. He acknowledged that it created a problem when phonetically translated to English.

I went to high school with a first generation Chinese American last name Ho, parents gave her the first name Heidi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter