Off site hotel options - for family of 5

Homewood Suites at Anaheim Resort Convention Center has multiple suite options that would suit your family. Plus full kitchen, full breakfast, and manager's reception weeknights. Nice pool and lots of laundry machines. It's right next door to Toy Story parking lot so you can make use of the shuttles for free.

:flower1:

Due to your desire to stay on site I will highly recommend courtyard Marriott theme park entrance. I’ve never stayed there but we would if they included breakfast and were a slightly lower price.

We always stay at homewood suites convention center. It has just what we need for traveling with special needs kids. However, it’s a solid 20 min walk. You can take toy story shuttle but you don’t really save time. Next trip we plan to uber if the kids fit in bubblebums.

Springhill suites convention center is probably a good choice.

Last trip with just my sis I thought we’d go for best western park place inn for the short walk. It was our go to 5-6 years ago. Nope! I can’t do motels anymore. It was noisy, I’m not in the parks open to close anymore, I’m not in my 20’s.

I also recommend Springhill Suites on Harbor and Katella. The family suite is large enough where everyone has space: 2 beds, a bunk bed and a sofa bed. The bathroom is a nice size and almost serves as a separator between the side with 2 beds and a tv, and the other side with a tv and the rest of the sleeping situation. Also the free hot and cold breakfast for everyone staying in the room. Last year we had 5 of us and last minute invited friends and their daughter so it turned into 8, and still had enough room! Walking to DTD was pretty close as well, also bus top across the street and an ART pickup/drop off at hotel next door. We will be staying there again August 9, this time with 3 adults and 4 kids!

Am I on something? I looked up Springhill as an option and it came in at over 1000 bucks a night? Seems bizarre that people whould recommend this!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter