Off site Mexican Any recommendations?

We have a Chuy's here in Birmingham, AL. Make sure to ask for the creamy jalapeno sauce with your chips. You will thank me later.

Alabama...hmmm...wondering if there is one in Georgia. My new DSIL hails from Georgia. Does that mean y'all can't be friends? Or at least watch football together?

We enjoyed Chevy's a lot! We went on a Saturday at 4pm and had the place to ourselves. It was bliss. Same for Uno's at 11am and even Hash House A Go Go at 4pm.

We enjoyed Chevy's a lot! We went on a Saturday at 4pm and had the place to ourselves. It was bliss. Same for Uno's at 11am and even Hash House A Go Go at 4pm.

We have a number of Must-do ADRs but liking the huge potential cost savings of a few offsite meals. Not a fan of chain restaurants at home - yet some are the same quality as some at Disney

El Patron on Apopka-Vineland is better than Chevy's and Chuy's.

Alabama...hmmm...wondering if there is one in Georgia. My new DSIL hails from Georgia. Does that mean y'all can't be friends? Or at least watch football together?
As an Auburn guy... no haha. UGA is our second biggest rival to Alabama. And there are ALOT of kids from Atlanta that go to Auburn due to the short drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter