Off-site places that have washer/dryer in rooms

SDTeaGirl

Mouseketeer
Thinking of staying off-site this next trip- I was wondering if you know of which places have washer/dryers in the rooms- we usually stay about 2 weeks when we go and this would be so handy to not waste to much time. Looking to stay close to Disney World.

I would hedge a bet that most timeshare resorts will have a washer and dryer in the villas (as long as they are not studios).

Sheraton Vistana Resort does for sure:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/the-sheraton-vistana-resort-thread.3148502/

Westgate Lakes did as well (we stayed there in 2012).

Same would be true for places like Wyndham Bonnet Creek, the Hilton Grand Vacations properties, and most likely the Marriott timeshares as well.

As long as you are not looking for a studio, I think all the Wyndham Bonnet Creek units have a W/D. We have never stayed in anything 1BR or larger at any Wyndham that did not have a W/D. Small, noisy, but very workable. We do multiple loads every vacation, and usually bring home suitcases full of clean clothes.

Below I am refering to the two bedroom villas at these establishments:
Orbit One Vacation Villas
Parkway International
Orange Lake
Most condos, townhomes and houses at WIndsor Hills

The Marriott Vacation Club resorts have washer/dryer in the villas. We are staying in Sabal Palms after our onsite stay and they (reportedly) have fullsize units and not the apartment size ones.

We just got back from a split stay (pop century/sheraton Vistana) I LOVED the Vistana! But I really loved the in room washer and dryer. DH teased me but it made the vacation :) That and having two bedrooms and two full bathrooms.

Grand Villas resort have them in their 2 bedrooms. If you stay in a one bedroom they are in the hallway on 2nd floors. Free to use. We had one very close when we stayed there in December.

I can vouch for the Hilton Grand Vacation on International Drive---we had a two bedroom suite and it had a full sized washer and dryer. And we really liked the hotel, it was very nice and situated nicely between Disney and Universal.

Pretty much any rental condo, townhouse, or single home is going to have a washer and dryer. We always stay at Windsor Palms and love being able to do laundry, especially when we stay for 2 weeks. Makes packing much easier. Plus you need to be able to wash towels during the stay.

I would hedge a bet that most timeshare resorts will have a washer and dryer in the villas (as long as they are not studios).

definitely - also all the houses in Kissimmee, Davenport, and Clermont - should - if not they should say in their ads

look on vrbo.com look for the above cities

Wyndham Bonnet Creek and it is technically onsite!

not really or if would have EMH, plus you could get disney dinning, deliver, etc. You can't at WBC or any of the places in Bonnet Creek - the Hilton tried since they have it at DD - but think they got told no.

that piece of land was never sold to DIsney - unlike the Western part or where 4 seasons is located which Disney gave away - they can't sell any of the land at WDW - it is Walt DIsney's will that the land can't be sold. Don't think it ever occurred to him that the land would be given away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter