Off the Rails : Around the Parks

I LOVE OTR and these shows going over every area are ssoooo helpful for me planning my first trip in 12 years. THANK YOU for such a great show!

My middle school building was round and thought Jackie would have loved attending classes there. A bit odd with no walls or windows. No lockers either. Only tote trays. Apparently it was state of the art back in the late 70’s early 80’s ha ha

Thank you Craig, Ryno, Deni, & Jackie for these shows! I’m a loyal podcast listener, but I’ve been home sick all week & have been watching the YouTube vids for the first time. I love seeing your faces! Also have been enjoying watching your recent dining reviews. Always great content when any of you are involved! Especially love it when it’s all 4 of you 💕

I just finished the Magic Kingdom series and I really loved it! Who knew that basically just reading the park map could be so entertaining?? Thank you for making my commute to work so fun!

I just finished the Magic Kingdom series and I really loved it! Who knew that basically just reading the park map could be so entertaining?? Thank you for making my commute to work so fun!
That's EXACTLY what I plan to do; listen on my 30 min drive home. LOVE this podcast.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy that you enjoy the show! :flower1:

We started on Animal Kingdom for the next round. The first episode is about The Oasis and Discovery Island and went up yesterday. Here it is below:

LOVE the show!!! Thanks for all your hard work because it's not only entertaining but VERY informative!

During yesterday's patreon after show I said in chat "that's Craig? I thought that was Frank!" but I'm pretty sure no one noticed it. :rotfl:

I've been listening NON stop when in my car. I truly feel like I've found my people! I LOVE that the hosts are diverse and each bring something different to the table but they ALL share their love and knowledge of Disney. LOVE this podcast!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Can anyone explain why Craig is now introducing himself as Frank? Did I miss an episode? Was he just tired of people thinking his name was Greg? He has done it in a couple episodes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter