Off the Rails podcast issue

DisneyGuy71

Earning My Ears
I am not sure if this is a podcast issue or a problem with the app itself but, I sometimes use Google Podcasts and Off the Rails had switched to Disney Dining in the app. I don't want to subscribe to DD in my podcast app since I would rather watch it instead bit it won't let me unsubscribe either. Anyone else having this problem? Also Off the Rails hasn't updated in some other podcast apps as well. Are they no longer continuing this show?

I'm hoping this helps. I originally had Off the Rails in my podcast app and it wasn't updating despite videos for it being posted on youtube, so I asked about it. From my understanding, the old Off the Rails is going back to the Best and Worst series, and I should do a search through my app (to add a show) for Off the Rails and it should bring up the show with all of the episodes, including the most recent one about Disneyland.

Hope this helps?

I will check again. At one point, the only results for searching OTR brought up the Best and Worst of series. I will just have to keep checking. Thanks for your help!

There is a specific problem with Google podcasts. I've been trying to add Off the Rails to it for months and every time I try it tells me that the feed is connected to the Disney Dining Show feed which obviously isn't the case. I've placed about 3 different tickets with Google to try to fix it, but still no luck, but Off the Rails should be available on every other platform.

There is a specific problem with Google podcasts. I've been trying to add Off the Rails to it for months and every time I try it tells me that the feed is connected to the Disney Dining Show feed which obviously isn't the case. I've placed about 3 different tickets with Google to try to fix it, but still no luck, but Off the Rails should be available on every other platform.
Good to know! I will just use another platform. It wouldn't be the first time I have had issues with Google Podcasts, sadly. Thanx for the info.

I had a problem this month where I had TWO Off the Rails podcasts. I think one was the Best and Worst feed and of course that one was not updating. All was well once I figured out that I was looking at the wrong feed.

FWIW, I'm using PocketCasts. I think they specifically look at the RSS feed.

I had a problem this month where I had TWO Off the Rails podcasts. I think one was the Best and Worst feed and of course that one was not updating. All was well once I figured out that I was looking at the wrong feed.

FWIW, I'm using PocketCasts. I think they specifically look at the RSS feed.
The original problem I had with Google Podcasts seemed to be resolved. I was able to unsubscribe from the Disney Dining podcast and resubscribe to OTR. However now they seem to be having troubles with downloading all of their audio podcasts so I will just wait until that problem is resolved.

I haven’t had a new episode of OTR come down in the apple podcast feed since April 28.

That's the latest episode of OTR on Apple Podcasts. Craig mentioned around that time that they had issues with podcasts:
Hi everyone - we are currently having massive issues with DISUnplugged.com and because of that the podcasts are all unavailable until we can get it fixed or we can change the feed URLs for every single one of the shows in every place podcasts are available and that means knowing the accounts used to add some of the shows prior to me taking over the role as producer. We'll update when we have an idea about how long this may take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter