Off Topic.New Disney cake & sweets magazine 99p

Donald Ducks wife

DIS Veteran
just seen an advert on tv for this, did a bit of googling and this is all I can find. Comes on sale tomorrow (4th of September)http://www.inpublishing.co.uk/news/articles/new_partwork_disney_cakes__sweets_6333.aspx
im guessing its a magazine that shows you how to make Disney related cakes and sweets with free tools and such each issue. first issue is 99p then it goes up to £3.99 come the 3rd issue. But I think it looks cute, and will deff be getting first issue to see what its like

just seen an advert on tv for this, did a bit of googling and this is all I can find. Comes on sale tomorrow (4th of September)http://www.inpublishing.co.uk/news/articles/new_partwork_disney_cakes__sweets_6333.aspx
im guessing its a magazine that shows you how to make Disney related cakes and sweets with free tools and such each issue. first issue is 99p then it goes up to £3.99 come the 3rd issue. But I think it looks cute, and will deff be getting first issue to see what its like

Just about to post about it. DW is going to get the first issue to see what it is like. More info here http://www.eaglemoss.com/disney-cakes/

This is the second time this magazine series has been released,the aim is to create the disney castle cake on the front of the first edition and with each issue you are given a tool or a cutter or a shape to help you create the cake.
It is a good magazine,we got some last time round,but it ends up costing a fortune before you can make the cake.

Thanks for sharing - might be interesting to get the first issue! :thumbsup2

If you like the castle cake it's probably cheaper to buy the Wilton Romantic Castle kit than subscribe to all the issues! ;)

thanks, I want one as well... where can you buy it usually, whsmith? at supermarket etc?

tia

I bought this magazine in January I bought 4 or 5 issues then it just stopped.

Went to morrisons after the school run but it wasn't out :( was going to bake some biscuits with the mickey cutter for ds after school. May pop in again later, if not will have to wait until the weekend when I can get to a whsmith or similar. :(

Is is a weekly magazine? I was trying to figure out the subscription costs.

Jonjo said:
Yes it is weekly £3.99 per week, 4 issues a month so £15.96 per month with around 60 issues in total £239.40.

We could have a lovely meal at inventions for less lol. I think I may just pick and choose the ones with the nicest free gifts :-)

I doubt they will be in the shops every week. They will disappear and be a subscribe only. :(

I am sure we will see people selling the cookie cutters on eBay soon at some ridiculous cost.

got my from whsmith and then saw in tescos as well...

really like it but I dont think I will get all as it 60 issues and it will end up quite expensive:confused3

I cancelled my other bakery magazine and subscribed to this one today, it will cost £2 more per month but I think I can cope with that!! :rotfl: I know it ends up being expensive but so does everything these days, lol! Plus it is for me to do baking with DD and I know she loves making cakes with me already and Disney makes everything better so it's a win-win situation! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter