• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offer Accepted!

Gaudio45

Earning My Ears
I'm cautiously excited. Seller accepted our offer, now just praying Disney doesn't buy it out from us 🤞🤞. It's a super deal so I won't be surprised if they do, buy I guess you never know. 🙏 the next 30 + days or so go quickly.

I'm cautiously excited. Seller accepted our offer, now just praying Disney doesn't buy it out from us 🤞🤞. It's a super deal so I won't be surprised if they do, buy I guess you never know. 🙏 the next 30 + days or so go quickly.

Ours was a pretty good deal too at BCV for $135. Thought for sure Disney was going to take it, but they passed and we knew within 12 days! So hold out hope! It may be better and faster than you think. I’ll be crossing my fingers for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter