Official 2013 MVMCP Information

I say yes. It's fun: lots of different character meet and greets. Like the princes meeting with their princesses (like Flynn Rider :lovestruc ) and all seven dwarves out together. There's also the parade and the stage show and snow on Main St. I've taken my brother and my husband and they both had a great time!

YES !!!!! Snow on Main st is amazing! Pick a spot on Main st.early, cookies and hot chocolate are the best!

We are taking our DD (she will be just turned 4) and I can't wait! I'd say definitely go for it! We plan on going on a non park day so she can be fully rested for it and enjoy it as much as possible. I'm eagerly waiting for the dates to be released so I can chose which night we will go! :hyper:

I've never attended this event.
Wondering if this event is worth it, price wise.
Only planning on spending 3 days in the Magic Kingdom, will have a 4 year old and a 17 year old. I understand the park will close to non attendees.
Any other positives about the event? Do you see the castle all lit up on regular nights?

Yes! DH and I have been several times before and it's really fun. Snowing on Main Street, the characters are in their Christmas outfits, and there are virtually no lines for the rides (unless you go to a sold out party, but even still they aren't bad). We were at a sold out party last year and still only waited 10-15 for the major rides.

YES YES YES!! Easily our favorite time of our vacation. The parade is amazing, and the park is so easy to enjoy during the party. Very few (if any) lines, free cookies and hot cocoa, dance parties, and of course, special Wishes.

LOVED IT :)

Do they 'do' snow on main. Street at any other time or is it only christmas party guests that see it.

First trip to Disney. Taking DD who's 3/4 at the time of the trip. Yes or no?

We were at WDW with our 3 1/2 year old granddaughter in February. She would have the typical toddler meltdown around early evening. She was not the only one, either. You saw plenty of kids that age being totally overwhelmed by that time. If you want to do it for ourselves, then fine. But don't go there just for her benefit. She'll probably enjoy the pool or playing with a bug on the sidewalk more then this event after a full day at the parks.

It is really expensive, too.

We were at WDW with our 3 1/2 year old granddaughter in February. She would have the typical toddler meltdown around early evening. She was not the only one, either. You saw plenty of kids that age being totally overwhelmed by that time. If you want to do it for ourselves, then fine. But don't go there just for her benefit. She'll probably enjoy the pool or playing with a bug on the sidewalk more then this event after a full day at the parks.

It is really expensive, too.

DD I a non sleeping maniac. She sleeps 6 hrs at night. No naps. I've never seen anything like it! Lol we easily spend 10 hrs a day at Sea World so I wasn't too concerned about her staying up. She is never asleep before 11 pm anyways. I was going to (hopefully) schedule this for our last night (Friday) with an "easy" day that day.

General Information on Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party will be held on the following dates:

November 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, 22*
December 1, 3, 5, 6*, 8, 10, 12, 13*, 15, 17, 19*, 20**
* Advance Sale pricing is not available for these dates. Even when purchased in advance, "Day Of" pricing is in effect.

Advance Sales $62.00 Adult / $57.00 Ages 3-9 (plus tax)
Day of Event Sales $67.00/$62.00

** Premium Night Dec 20 $71.00/$66.00

DVC and Pass Holder Discounts 2012 MVMCP - Official Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is special discount pricing for DVC Members and all levels of Annual Passholders (except water parks and DQ APs)

Valid the following nights only:

November 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, December 1, 3, 5, and 10

$58.00 Adult / $53.00 Ages 3-9 (plus tax)

These must be purchased in advance and will not be available the day of the event.

A Passholder may purchase up to four tickets and a DVC Member up to six tickets.

All tickets must be purchased in advance and set up for will-call and either a valid AP or DVC Membership must be shown at that time.

Passholders must use disneyworld.com/passholder or call 407-560-PASS. DVC Members must call Member Services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is special discount pricing for persons eligible For Armed Forces Salute Tickets.

Valid the following nights only:

November 8, 11, 14, 15, 17 and 21.

Pricing is Adult $43.40 plus tax and Ages 3-9 is $39.90 plus tax.

These must be purchased in person at any Park (including water parks, TTC or DTD) Ticket or Guest Relations window. They are not available at MWR/ITT, by phone or Internet.

These may also be purchased at Shades of Green; the pricing is the same but sales tax will not be added.

The limit is the service member plus five Guests for any party. Purchases may be made for multiple nights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[There is special pricing and availability for Disney Florida Site Cast Members only on:

November 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, and 21

Prices are $43.40 adult or $39.90 ages 3-9 (plus tax)

These discounted tickets are only available to Florida Site Cast.

Tickets are only available at WDW Company D locations. Cast Member must attend the event along with their Guests.

Go figure...we will be there Nov 23-30 for our first ever holiday season trip and we will miss this completely. Sad :(

How far in advance do tickets need to be purchased? We are planning to go the first week in December but not 100%. I would like to wait until it gets really close so I can check the weather and pick the best night temperature wise. Are the tickets non-refunable? Another reason I would like to wait until it gets closer, but don't want it to sell out and not be able to get tickets.

Is there a day of the week for the Christmas party that is usually best?

It's usually just recommended not to go on Fridays because those tend to be more crowded due to locals.

How far in advance do tickets need to be purchased? We are planning to go the first week in December but not 100%. I would like to wait until it gets really close so I can check the weather and pick the best night temperature wise. Are the tickets non-refundable? Another reason I would like to wait until it gets closer, but don't want it to sell out and not be able to get tickets.

It's unlikely that a party the first week of December will sell out. The tickets are non-refundable.

$61.77 per adult with taxes using the DVC member rate.

Do they give out some kind of schedule of activities for the MVMCP? I am most interested in knowing what times the parade and fireworks would be. Are the times the same for every night of the party?

Do they give out some kind of schedule of activities for the MVMCP? I am most interested in knowing what times the parade and fireworks would be. Are the times the same for every night of the party?

The schedule of events will be on the park map, which will likely get posted (or at least a link to it) after the first party has taken place. The times are the same every night.

based on last years party schedule:

Mickey's once upon a Christmas parade was at 815 and 1030

Holiday Wishes was at 930

Totally tomorrowland Christmas show was at 745, 845, 955, 1050 and 1145

Celebrate the Season show (castle stage) was at 745, 1005 and 1120

would think they would have the same times for the above this coming year!

Hello all - a cast member just told my mom we did not need park admission if we just go to party. I thought we did - Cant imagine paying for a day and not using it. Does anyone know for sure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter