• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~OFFICIAL 2015 Food & Wine Festival thread~

artemis908

EPCOTnaut
Seems to be some various threads on the boards about the F&W festival this year and figured it'd be useful to have one thread we can all post to. I can always update this later as we get more info!

WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:

Dates: September 25 - November 16, 2015

New marketplace menus will be debuting, including:
  • Seared Venison Loin with Wild Mushroom Ragout in New Zealand
  • Kumara Dumpling in New Zealand
  • Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Peppers, Onions and Snap Peas in Australia
Eat to the Beat Concert line-up:
  • Four new Eat to the Beat concert acts debut
  • David Cook opens the Eat to the Beat concert series Sept. 25-27
  • Tiffany
  • Everclear
  • Maxi Priest
  • Chaka Khan
  • Wilson Phillips
  • Smash Mouth
  • The Pointer Sisters
  • Jo Dee Messina
  • Boyz II Men
  • Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Celebrity Chef demos and premium events:
  • John Ash
  • Cat Cora
  • Robert Irvine
  • Jamie Deen
  • Rock Harper
  • Kenny Gilbert
  • Buddy Valastro

Events and perks:

• Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak - kids of all ages can participate in a World Showcase scavenger hunt for little Remy statuettes hidden around the park’s World Showcase. Maps, stickers and prizes are involved.
  • Culinary demonstrations, beverage seminars and mixology seminars will be available daily for a nominal fee.
  • Complimentary Back to Basics weekend series featuring epicurean tips and tricks from the pros.
  • Chase Lounge at American Adventure - anyone who owns or wants to own a Chase debit or credit card will find complimentary refreshments and interactive fun at the Chase Lounge.
  • Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog - Families can discover the cranberry’s rich agricultural heritage and learn fun facts about the tart fruits.
  • Earn stamps on your complimentary festival passports throughout the World Showcase Promenade
Links:
Disney Food Blog
WDW News
WDW Info (NOT UPDATED w/ 2015 info yet!)

TC Nala has been doing the "Official" F & W thread for years.
What is different this year? How does one get the "Official" designation on the DIS?

Sorry didn't know that - didn't check for anything from last year. I was just using the word "official" because I was going to keep the first post updated based on any news of the Food and Wine festival and not just post links. Someone can delete if they want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter