• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Hello! We extended our trip by a day and so we changed our MNSSHP date to Oct 4th. My daughter (3 years old) says she wants to be joy for Halloween after watching the movie. She wants mommy to be disgust and her daddy to be anger... So we may be disney bounding as inside out characters (I'm super excited about it!). There will be three adults and 1 child... I don't think my mom will join us in dressing up but if she does she will be sadness lol!

Definitely going on 10/31. Not sure on numbers, at least 3 adults (work colleague, my mom & me). Want to do costumes, but not sure if we'll pull it off. Any suggestions?

Here's my Mad hatter costume for 15th:

IMG_2446.jpg

I'll try and post a pic of my secret costume for 18th day of the party :-)

My 20yo daughter and I will be at the 10/2 party. I will be dressed as Mickey (as always); not sure what my daughter will be yet.

We were at WDW when the Hocus Pocus theme was announced and immediately decided to book the bounce back offer...we love those Sanderson sisters!!

Dh and I will be there on 10/1. Still undecided on costumes. Dh doesn't want anything too fancy, so we might just go with superhero t-shirts or something. I'll post again once I know! No ADR's - we're arriving that day so we'll just grab something at the hotel before heading over at 4:00

so just updating we've added one more to our group!! so now its three! and I'm still dressing as peter, we are considering adding Wendy, and Tinker Bell as the costumes for other people in group! think it could turn out cool!
still october 27th

September 15th
3 Adults and 2 children
Still working on costume ideas. Last year we did Star Wars This year we are debating Gravity Falls or Peter Pan. I will know for sure once we tell out kids next week!
BOG-4pm

Hi, everyone! I will be updating the list later today. Loving all of the pics! Keep 'em coming!

@beldred, so sorry you won't be able to make it this year!

@PDJPrinceCharming, will you or your mom be dressing up?

@krennaker, great ideas! We have done both of those themes in the past. You can find our pics in post #2 of this thread. :)

September 18- party of 6 (4A/2C)- Tentatively Alice in Wonderland family costumes

Edit- DS now wants to be Olaf, DD wants to be Vanellope, I will be queen of hearts, and DH wants to do something with the Haunted Mansion

Last edited:
List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy, and let me know of any info I may be missing. Let's see those pics! I'll have my costume pic up early next week. Have a great holiday weekend, everyone! Stay safe! :)

We've decided to attend the Oct 12th MNSSHP (so excited, this will be our 3rd time!)
4A, 3C - undecided on what we will be dressing as.

Hi, everyone! I will be updating the list later today. Loving all of the pics! Keep 'em coming!

@beldred, so sorry you won't be able to make it this year!

@PDJPrinceCharming, will you or your mom be dressing up?

@krennaker, great ideas! We have done both of those themes in the past. You can find our pics in post #2 of this thread. :)

Usually no, I don't dress up. If anything I may wear last year's event shirt.

We're going October 9, my husband and I. He's going as Baymax & I'll be a version of Maleficent. Can't wait!!

October 29 - Party of 3, 2 adults, 1 child. myself - no costume, wife - no costume, daughter- undecided

going october 29, Gonna be maleficient, 4 years old daughter..ohh what a surprise..Elsa..7 years old son, captain america and the grand-mother.. probably minnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter