Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Happy early bday, make sure to grab a button and visist the world show case. I was sung happy birthday in so many languages!

Thanks! My birthday was actually Sep. 6, but we go to MNSSHP for my birthday. It's funny that you mentioned World Showcase, because we're going there Oct. 1st so that I can "drink" around the world (I don't like alcohol, so my mom will probably be drinking around the world with me!)

Here are those pictures from last year!

I have made some new edits to my costume, such as a new skirt and corset design. I haven't finished them yet, and I only have about 2 weeks left, which is certainly stressful! :sad2: That, combined with school, is definitely difficult to balance. Hopefully it comes out okay. I will be sure to post pictures after all is said and done! :thumbsup2

We are going October 18th (2 adults, 2 kids) as the Callisto Family (Miles From Tomorrowland: me as Phoebe, husband as Leo, daughter as Miles, baby daughter as Loretta) 2pm Kona

Awesome costumes, I'm not a fan of alcohol myself, but the sake place in the market in china/japan if you tell them what you like in regular drinks, may be able to find something nice. When I told them I don't like the bite of most alcohols they gave me this nice sweet sake that was delicious.

DH and I have decided on Mickey and Minnie for costumes. Nothing elaborate. I'm hoping my DSis will be getting started on my Minnie dress next week. Can't wait!

Update to my post:
Oct 29 Me haunted mansion maid, Niece Maleficent, Great Niece Tink, DM Leopard, DS tourist, brother and SIL no costume yet. Coral Reef 2:40pm

Last edited:
I'm finishing up the last pair of fairy wings (I've made five pairs!) and need to finish the harnesses to ship everything down this week. Next I need to make my costume and fix a skirt.

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! Just two weeks left before my first party! I can't decide if I want to watch the new stage show after the first party or wait until I see it in person.

Just found this thread and we will be attending October 25th. Our costumes will be hubby - Slinky Dog, Me - Pink Haired Troll Doll, and Maddie - Little Bo Peep from Toy Story.

Last edited:
You can update me on the front page - Oct 1st. DH and I will be Jake and Izzy (Neverland Pirates)

I'm officially out. :sad:
We were supposed to go Oct. 18th, but we just can't swing it next month with our schedules. We'll try again next year.
Have a blast at the parties everyone!!!! :jumping1:

I'll be attending with my mother October 6th and 8th.
She won't be dressing up but I'll be Mal from Descendants on the 6th and Ella (2015 Cinderella) in her ballgown on the 8th.
SO excited!! We'll also be celebrating my birthday!!! :goodvibes
You'll have to post pictures! I really want to see your dress! :lovestruc
Oh, and :bday:
I'm going to celebrate by birthday with my mom at MNSSHP, too!

October 1st. 13 of us going. Me- Sally, DH - Jack, DD - Ella (2015 Cinderella ballgown), DS - Ant Man, SIL - Cruella, Niece - Tinkerbelle, Nephew - Optimus Prime not sure if anyone else is planning to dress up. We have an ADR at Chef Mickey for 5pm. I wanted to eat a big lunch and be at the party by 4pm but I was vetoed by everyone else. Will be at Chef Mickey's anxiously waiting for everyone to eat so we can get to the party. :)

October 18th - 9 adults!

Everyone's all over the place for costumes. They shot down my idea: Snow White, Prince + 7 Dwarves!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter