Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

I booked dh and I for a second Halloween Party on Oct 4. 2 Adults, probably going as Cardinal's Fans. We will be coming from Epcot after our 3pm culinary demo but I'm nervous about getting to MK with a million other people close to the 4pm entry time. I wouldn't be heartbroken if we missed that demo and it was only $15 each.......what are the crowds like right at 4pm on a party night at MK?

No ADRs unless you want to count the BOG pre-park opening breakfast ADR for that morning then hopping over to Epcot for lunch at Via Napoli at 1:30.
It shouldn't be too bad at the gates. I would keep the demo and head over to MK afterwards.

List is current!

It shouldn't be too bad at the gates. I would keep the demo and head over to MK afterwards.

List is current!

Oh, don't shoot me.......dh decided he could be talked into costumes! I'm so much happier to be dressed up now. We looked everywhere for a Chewbacca mask because Chewie is "cool".....but we couldn't find one anywhere around us so he chose a grey wolf mask because that's "sorta cool" too. :cool1: So he will go as the Big Bad Wolf and I will be Little Red Riding Hood. I wish I would have known he would change his mind as I could have made a cute red cape for myself. Beings that we leave in less than 24 hours we had to buy a costume. It'll do but needs some tailoring (I'm NOT 6 ft tall)!
So our plans are this:

thursday Oct 1 Party, 2 adults, Big Bad Wolf and LRRH. Lunch at BOG at 1:40pm
Sunday Oct 4 Party, 2 adults, either the same costume or we'll just wear Nightmare Before Christmas or Halloween shirts. Maybe we'll wear shirts that we buy at the first party? No MK ADRs that day.

Thank you Smitch for keeping this thread current....I'm sure it takes a lot of work!

Hi :wave: Can you please update mine? On Oct 22 I will be going as Boo, while DH is probably not going to be in costumes. We've also cancelled the Kona Cafe reservation. Thank you :goodvibes

Can't wait. We get to WDW 10/10 and going to the party 10/12.
Weskbob-4(2A/2C) – self – Jack Skellington, DW Sally, DD Aurora, DD Maleficent

I am desperately trying to finish the costumes. Almost done with Max Modem, I have never sewed before so it kinda looks like a school project. Hopefully will post a photo this weekend.

Anyone else have their costume done and want to share?

Finally got DS costume. He wanted to be a Gladiator, so I had him watch Hercules. I'm just glad it is kind of Disney :) Our party date is 10/15

Friday Oct 16th, 9 of us (5 adults, 4 kids). My immediate fam (2 adults 3 kids) are dressing up as the characters from Wreck it Ralph - hubby is Ralph, I'm Vanellope, DS is Fix It Felix, DD is Taffyta, and DD is the orange Pacman ghost. My parents are dressing as Cinderella & Prince Charming. My sis will be Alice in Wonderland, not sure yet what her 12 year old will be.

SO excited!!!
:yay:

We changed our costumes!! Going to 2 parties one on oct 20 and the other on oct 23. Not sure which costumes for which night yet but here we go!!

Party 1: self: haunted mansion maid apron, DH: haunted mansion butler shirt, DS: jack skellington

Party 2: self: Rey from Star Wars force awakens, DH: chewbacca shirt, DS: boba fett

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter