"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There were several more sold out dates last year. Wdwmagic is a great source for sold out dates. You can also check last year's guest list thread.

The 2016 guest list will be started when dates/costume rules are set.
Thanks for the information. Looking @ wdwmagic I noticed more dates had sold out, but they didn't give an actual list. I'm sorting through that too. We edit when I have finished sorting. I'll add your thread to the 1st post once you get it started. @lovethattink said that you were doing guest list, so that's why I have the place holder in 1st post. :)

Following. We are going for our 2nd MNSSHP for me and my twin (1st for mom & little sis). Looking forward to a fun time!

Thanks for the information. Looking @ wdwmagic I noticed more dates had sold out, but they didn't give an actual list. I'm sorting through that too. We edit when I have finished sorting. I'll add your thread to the 1st post once you get it started. @lovethattink said that you were doing guest list, so that's why I have the place holder in 1st post. :)
My list may take a lot less time to put together depending on the new costume rules. We are not attending this year because my daughter just made high school marching band as an upcoming 8th grader, so we are doing summer trips for the next 5-7 years. So glad we thought of our Carousel of Progress costumes last year! At least we went out with a bang! Lol

My list may take a lot less time to put together depending on the new costume rules. We are not attending this year because my daughter just made high school marching band as an upcoming 8th grader, so we are doing summer trips for the next 5-7 years. So glad we thought of our Carousel of Progress costumes last year! At least we went out with a bang! Lol

Congratulations to your DD. At least you can still go. I know many are not going to attend MNSSHP with the new rules. However, our April trip just got cancelled do to 1st Communion dates being changed.
So nothing will rain on my parade- MNSSHP. And we had already decided on Pirates League or BBB for DD. DH is a no for costumes. So just "Halloween attire" for us. Matching tees is his limit. So costume rules no issue for us.

Fastpass service ended at 6:30 last year, so 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 are the window start times, and only if you have used FPs with a regular ticket in the same day (on the same MDE account).

So I can't get FPs if my only park that day is the party?

Congratulations to your DD. At least you can still go. I know many are not going to attend MNSSHP with the new rules. However, our April trip just got cancelled do to 1st Communion dates being changed.
So nothing will rain on my parade- MNSSHP. And we had already decided on Pirates League or BBB for DD. DH is a no for costumes. So just "Halloween attire" for us. Matching tees is his limit. So costume rules no issue for us.
Thanks! She is really excited. Sorry about your April trip. We've had a roller coaster of emotions this week between getting the news about band and losing our dog of 14 1/2 years. We are so ready for vacation! 100 days until we check in. Much needed!

LOL! Okay... So I CAN get FP's if the only place I go that day is the party?

Yes, you can. In December we did the Christmas party and got in the park at 3:45. I had our first FP+ booked from 4pm onward and we didn’t do any park that day. Only the party

Joining!

This will be my 3rd MNSSHP and my DD's 1st. I love costumes and I was really looking forward to wearing my Haunted Mansion Tightrope Girl costume. But we'll see what happens.

Had so much fun last year we decided we have to go back this year! Official dates should be announced soon!!

MNSSHP and MVMCP have become regular parts of my Disney trips in the years I go. For me, dressing up is a 'must' for MNSSHP. My first party, my friend and I went as Anastasia and Drizella. My second party, I went as Merida. While Disney is currently listed the no costumes for 14+, I'm (quite literally) putting money on them editing their policy for the parties.

I've started putting together costumes for myself and 3 travel companions - we are going as Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. I'm making all the costumes myself, and while we won't likely be mistaken for the real characters, I am hoping we will look pretty accurate! Since I'm making them (as well as a number of summer dresses and skirts for me and my friend to wear on regular days) by myself, I had to start in January to be able to get all my sewing done before our trip in October.

MNSSHP and MVMCP have become regular parts of my Disney trips in the years I go. For me, dressing up is a 'must' for MNSSHP. My first party, my friend and I went as Anastasia and Drizella. My second party, I went as Merida. While Disney is currently listed the no costumes for 14+, I'm (quite literally) putting money on them editing their policy for the parties.

I've started putting together costumes for myself and 3 travel companions - we are going as Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. I'm making all the costumes myself, and while we won't likely be mistaken for the real characters, I am hoping we will look pretty accurate! Since I'm making them (as well as a number of summer dresses and skirts for me and my friend to wear on regular days) by myself, I had to start in January to be able to get all my sewing done before our trip in October.

Fun! We make our own costumes every year too, but I think I'm going to luck out this year. DD wants to be Libby from the new Star Darlings series and she already has a dress and cardigan that will work (cross my fingers she doesn't hit a growth spurt)...I will just have to add some sparkle & stars and she should be good to go!...now me on the other hand...she wants me to go as one of the teachers from the same series, but we'll see if adults are able to dress up before I put much thought into it!

We went to MNSSHP several years ago when the kids were very little and very excited that we are going to have an opportunity again this year! I actually just found out I can get the days off today.

I hope they offer the dessert party again...

One thing, my mother-in-law went the MVMCP this past December and reported seeing several people without bands being allowed on rides after 7pm. She could have been exaggerating about the amount of people she saw without bands. She is known to do that. But she did repeat it several times and was very angry about it. Said they would never bother paying for a special ticketed event again. I hope they enforce the bands this year!

That happened at hte first mnshhp last year to the point where disney actually was refunding people who had paid. So hopefully they will have learnt from that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter