Official 2017 HHN-27 Thread

I've just had to google this, never heard of it.

Heard of Evil Dead of course, but this show is new to me.........looks like a lot of fun!
I'd never heard of it either. I've just started watching it tonight, quite funny to be honest so should be a fun house similar to the krampus

I'd never heard of it either. I've just started watching it tonight, quite funny to be honest so should be a fun house similar to the krampus

Yep, new to me totally........I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know the show.

My husband is kind of partial to Lucy Lawless ::yes:: so I think we may watch it.......:rotfl: Universal will do it justice I'm sure, even houses we haven't been keen on in previous years have all been done really well.

Heard of Evil Dead of course, but this show is new to me.........looks like a lot of fun!

Um, not a fan of krampus movie or house, sure hoping they do it justice and it's not a throw-away.

Say whaaaaaat! OMG you are missing out on such a cult favorite. TV series not too shabby either.

:worship:Bruce Campbell nee Ash Williams

Can't say which I'm more excited to see - shining or this one :)

Um, not a fan of krampus movie or house, sure hoping they do it justice and it's not a throw-away.

Say whaaaaaat! OMG you are missing out on such a cult favorite. TV series not too shabby either.

I've seen all 3 films but honestly had never heard of the show haha, I can't wait for the rest of the other houses to be announced now.

We hated the Krampus movie.........sucked badly, them sucked again.........yep, Tom has just said we need to watch that show and why have I never told him about it.......:confused3 :rotfl:.......you know what he's like for shows like that......lol........I usually watch the first of something like that and get half way through the second episode and get bored........:blush: but I shall take your recommendation and give it a bash before HHN.........think we can get it on Amazon Prime.

Actually.........confession time.......I just realised I've never even watched any of the Evil Dead movies........:eek:

I need educating I think.........lol

I suggest you watch the orginal movies as well for Ash vs Evil dead. I have never seen shinning so going to have to watch that before I go.

I suggest you watch the orginal movies as well for Ash vs Evil dead. I have never seen shinning so going to have to watch that before I go.

Yep that's a great suggestion :thumbsup2

Think we'll do that over the next couple of weeks, then the tv show........

Oh I hope you like The Shining. Fabulous movie, very unsettling. Jack is amazing in it.........

It's a really great show! It's got the perfect mix of scary movie and comedy like the second movie. Plus Bruce Campbell is just having a great time playing Ash again and it comes through in his performance. Plus it has my lady crush Lucy Lawless in it.

Me too....
Did the house to say I did it and it was just as off for me the second night I went thru it
It took three attempts to get into the house to begin with...the first two times it was "delayed" so I didn't wait for it. I'm glad I did it just to say I did it but that's it.

That house really did nothing for me
Reason I did it twice was in case I missed something in it the first time

Later I realized the only thing I missed was my time in the park to do other things instead

Each year I find one house I don't have the love for

Years back when there were less houses, all entertained me
Even the fun houses

Yep, I think Krampus was our once and done house last year, well, we may have done it twice just to be sure it was as bad as we thought.

Pointless house.

The only good part of the Krampus house were the snow globes at the end. But you only really got to see them during the unmasking tour. And after the second weekend you couldn't even get pics of them. They were brilliant tho. They had these intricate paper art of houses in them. But all the houses were horror movie houses (i.e. Freddy's house, he house from Halloween), and some from the history of HHN (if I remember they had the hospital from Psychoscareapy and Hellgate Prison)

I am a fan of the Evil Dead movies (#2 being my favorite) and knew of the show, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. We'll watch it now before HHN (we always watch all the HHN movies/shows before the event, makes it much more fun).

I agree with everyone else, Krampus was probably my least favorite last year. Definitely my least favorite of the IP houses.

We went to Hollywood HHN as well last year and it was a little bit better there, but still wasn't my favorite.

Last night Universal's HHN page made a post on Facebook that seems to imply Academy of Villains is returning. (Not sure if this has already been said or not). But it was a short video with some closeups of the dancers from last year, but with this years date at the end.

IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter