"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be there during the last weekend of October - I think we leave on 01 November, so we will be around on Hallowe'en night.

DH (Disney Husband) and DS-13 (Disney Son) and I will arrive Oct 26th and depart Nov. 1st. We'll be attending two MNSSHP. As you can see on the first two posts (MNSSHP 2016) the offerings are abundant. Once you figure out what you'd like to do planning becomes easier. Also note what takes place in September is a little different for us visiting in late October crowd wise and maybe parade times. With this being your first party I recommend eating early and arrive at MK no later than 3:30 pm. Even though the party starts at 7pm there are several things you can do starting at 4 pm.

I heard they go on sale in May - shouldn't they announce when that is sooner than that??

Typically, yes, but last year tickets went on sale literally within hours of prices being announced. Also, last year's dates were announced later than the previous year, as was this year dates announced later than last year. I would be surprised if prices were announce prior to May.

Booked Headless Horseman today for Oct 14th!
A little tip - press #3 for recreation when you call WDW PLAY.
I pressed 1, was on hold forever and then they had to transfer me and by that time it was time to take my son to school.
By the time I had a chance to call back at 10am, no premium seats left for 8pm but it was ok - I was planning to get regular tickets anyway.
This may be a silly question, but what do you mean you booked Headless Horseman? This will be our first party ever. I thought the headless horseman was just in the parade as well as a magic shot.

This may be a silly question, but what do you mean you booked Headless Horseman? This will be our first party ever. I thought the headless horseman was just in the parade as well as a magic shot.

The Headless Horseman does lead the Boo to You Parade and there was a Magic Shot last year. Disney released details a couple of weeks ago, reservations now open, for the event. See Post #2 - Legend of Sleepy Hallow for all of the details.

FYI it's also listed on the second post of this thread.:D

I need advice/suggestions for a costume idea if you don't mind! For "Periwinkle" I found a company to make a sparkle fairy tutu that lights up with matching wings. The shirt part is where I'm blanking though - would it look odd to have her just wear a plain white spandex style tank/racerback top? Or should I try and figure out a way to sparkle up the shirt too?

I need advice/suggestions for a costume idea if you don't mind! For "Periwinkle" I found a company to make a sparkle fairy tutu that lights up with matching wings. The shirt part is where I'm blanking though - would it look odd to have her just wear a plain white spandex style tank/racerback top? Or should I try and figure out a way to sparkle up the shirt too?

Found this:
http://www.dancewearsolutions.com/pdp1/recommendations/sq9555.aspx

I like this one too:
http://www.dancewearsolutions.com/pdp1/recommendations/sq9799.aspx

Or perhaps get a periwinkle colored top or close to it then purchase glitter & glue and decorate the costume your self.

Last edited:
I just added more info plus these dance shirts are also designed with girls sweating while dancing.

Thank you - that's true. Once the tutu and wings come in I'll have a clearer idea of what to do. And I'm so thankful we ordered it all last week -- we just saw Suicide Squad and she said ohhhh I want to be Harley Quinn. o_O Which I wouldn't normally bat an eye about, but the little booty shorts. Yeah, wasn't happening. :rotfl2:

CM Discounted Parties: September 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20 & 25

FoxC63 is there some way to know which days will be CM discounted parties? I have heard several grumbles about last years last CM discounted party night being very crowded and I would rather go on a night with smaller crowds that is less in demand if possible. Yes I know all nights have the propensity to be crowded but the less in demand the better

FoxC63 is there some way to know which days will be CM discounted parties? I have heard several grumbles about last years last CM discounted party night being very crowded and I would rather go on a night with smaller crowds that is less in demand if possible. Yes I know all nights have the propensity to be crowded but the less in demand the better

I'm assuming this info will come out when pricing come out.

I agree with @siskaren just wanted to show you the Plastic Party cards from last year. I ordered my tickets as soon as they went on sale and received green basic cards others received the New Designs.
View attachment 231820

New Designs 2016 MNSSHP Green Plastic RFID Cards

Which ever you choose paper or plastic I highly recommend you bring them with you to the party "Just In Case".
So by getting these cards or a paper ticket you won't use your magic band? Will your fp be on the card to scan? Do you still get to book fp 60 days out? Sorry newbie for the party here!

So by getting these cards or a paper ticket you won't use your magic band? Will your fp be on the card to scan? Do you still get to book fp 60 days out? Sorry newbie for the party here!

you can enter the numbers on the back of the card into your MDE and the party tickets will show in your plans and you can then book 60 days out (if on-site guest). Then you can also use your MB to scan in and get the bracelet. Otherwise you can take the plastic cards and show that to the CM who will give you a bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter