• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL 2018 Christmas & Holiday Time at DLR Superthread!!

Fantasmic dinning packages are showing on the app but for every single one it says no tables available! Ugghh. I’m sure they aren’t loaded but still!!!!

Those on fantasmic watch the date are no showing online but when you try to book it says no tables aalvaioable. On hold right now- but others are being told tomorrow times will load!

Oh good. I hope that's the case. I checked now on the off chance that they loaded during the day (even though they're supposed to load at 7 am Pacific Time every morning, right?!) and was FREAKING out that I couldn't get a reservation for any time slot!

Oh good. I hope that's the case. I checked now on the off chance that they loaded during the day (even though they're supposed to load at 7 am Pacific Time every morning, right?!) and was FREAKING out that I couldn't get a reservation for any time slot!
Did the same!!!

Yep! I played with it a bit. I wanted a later lunch at B.B. but wanted the first showing. 1:50 gave me 2nd showing but 1:20 gave me first!
Cool that’s great that you got what you wanted!! I’ll keep that in mind about the first showing too! Thanks for the info!

Fantasmic packages are open and booking!!
Was on at 5:15 am central time this morning. No dinner times for the day I wanted for party of 4- which is what I originally had planned. Lots of lunch openings though for that day. I booked lunch but will call when dining line opens to see if my dinner reservation that I booked previously could be turned into F! package- we shall see.....

Was on at 5:15 am central time this morning. No dinner times for the day I wanted for party of 4- which is what I originally had planned. Lots of lunch openings though for that day. I booked lunch but will call when dining line opens to see if my dinner reservation that I booked previously could be turned into F! package- we shall see.....

Oh see I didn’t even check dinner as I was going for lunch. Keep us posted!

This is weird. When I search for a party of 6 at the time and day I want, I see no reservations available. So I just booked for party of 4, and another friend is booking a party of 2 at that exact same time slot. (We have one couple coming in our group so I suppose they’ll get a semi private date ) or I guess we can ask when we get there if they can scoot tables together? Or I can call Disney dining and explain the situation and ask if they can combine that into a reservation for six?

This is weird. When I search for a party of 6 at the time and day I want, I see no reservations available. So I just booked for party of 4, and another friend is booking a party of 2 at that exact same time slot. (We have one couple coming in our group so I suppose they’ll get a semi private date ) or I guess we can ask when we get there if they can scoot tables together? Or I can call Disney dining and explain the situation and ask if they can combine that into a reservation for six?

I’ve head other having this issue with B.B. they don’t open very many for large parties. Id book separate and give them a call.

I have never done a dining package thingy before. My DD has severe visual perceptual/spatial issues as well as visual acuity problems despite wearing contacts and glasses. She needs to be up front (or as close to up front)so she can see. She really, really wants to see Fantasmic this trip. It hasn't worked out for us until our upcoming trip (runDisney races, refurbishments, not showing). She has checked out the menus and has decided that she wants Blue Bayou for the lunch. We also have never eaten at the Blue Bayou so we are doing firsts all around. We would like to try for Friday, November 30th. If worse comes to worse, we could do it Sunday, December 2nd.

How do I get the dining packages? I will be doing this from my desktop. I think the 60 day mark is October 1st (actually my DD's birthday). Do I access the BB lunch dining package from the regular dining on the Disney website? Do you think this will be a hard one to get? We really aren't particular which seating we get.

I need some guidance with this.

I have never done a dining package thingy before. My DD has severe visual perceptual/spatial issues as well as visual acuity problems despite wearing contacts and glasses. She needs to be up front (or as close to up front)so she can see. She really, really wants to see Fantasmic this trip. It hasn't worked out for us until our upcoming trip (runDisney races, refurbishments, not showing). She has checked out the menus and has decided that she wants Blue Bayou for the lunch. We also have never eaten at the Blue Bayou so we are doing firsts all around. We would like to try for Friday, November 30th. If worse comes to worse, we could do it Sunday, December 2nd.

How do I get the dining packages? I will be doing this from my desktop. I think the 60 day mark is October 1st (actually my DD's birthday). Do I access the BB lunch dining package from the regular dining on the Disney website? Do you think this will be a hard one to get? We really aren't particular which seating we get.

I need some guidance with this.

They are made on the website, not the app, under fantasmic dinning packages. You will click search times and choose blue bayou and the time you want to eat.

We were front and center last time with our B.B. package. We arrived at the meeting place about half hour before our ticket said to. Because of your daughter’s vision I also don’t think it would hurt to talk directly to the CM at the meeting spot. With the B.B. package tho, you won’t have any probably being close.

Oh see I didn’t even check dinner as I was going for lunch. Keep us posted!
I was able to get my reservation modified to the F! package. CM did need to put me on hold to get assistance from a supervisor as they typically cannot modify that way, at least that is what she explained. She was very helpful.

I was able to get my reservation modified to the F! package. CM did need to put me on hold to get assistance from a supervisor as they typically cannot modify that way, at least that is what she explained. She was very helpful.

Yay!!!!!

Update: I called Disney Dining today to explain that I have a party of 6 people and couldn't find a table for 6 on the day we want, so I made a reservation for 4 people and another friend in the party made a reservation for 2. I asked if the CM could combine those two reservations into one reservation for 6, and he told me they only have a limited number of tables that seat 6 people, so he isn't able to make the change. He suggested that I just let BB know that day when we check in that we would like to have tables next to each other or to possibly combine tables. That's kind of what I expected to happen... Now I'm wondering for people's opinions on how far in advance I need to show up and put in the request at BB host stand? If our reservation is for 1:30 pm, should I stop by there at 1 pm and let them know of our request?

Hello all my fellow holiday people!

November 9th opened up on the entertainment schedule!

Do times usually stay the same regardless of park hours?

A Christmas fantasy parade is at 330 and 6pm

Fantasmic at 9 and 1030

Fireworks at 930!

Also as of Nov 9th the Matterhorn still shows closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter