"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you bought online, you most likely left the default “will call” delivery option. If so, your DAH tickets should be automatically linked to your MDX profiles. Go to “My Reservations and Tickets” and scroll down and you should see them, along with your other admission media. You won’t receive a “card.” You could technically go to Will Call that day and pick one up, but no need so long as your DAH tickets show up on your MDX account.

Early on DAH tickets weren’t available online and you had to call to buy them. If you did, you were more than likely mailed your tickets (the card).

Hope that all made sense.
Yes, thank you. (The DAH tickets are showing on my MDX profile.)

Just booked my 2nd DAH event of the year. I will be attending on July 7th!

I went back in March, and had one of the best Disney "experiences" I have ever had. It probably won't happen again since this is a solo trip for me and there has to be at least one other person in order for the experience to happen.

Just so everyone knows, do NOT meet Mickey at the start of the event. It wasted to much time for me even if I had a fastpass at the end of the MK regular park day.

I have a review of the event in my trip report...A Solo Trip: Is it Spring or Winter? Click the link in my signature if you want to see the review.
Thank you for such a great review!
The jungle cruise video was the best! We've never ridden it at night and hope to if we go to the September 20th event :)
My favorite part was the very end when he says he'll treat you like family ...get out! LOL LOL
So glad you had such a wonderful time!

Thank you for such a great review!
The jungle cruise video was the best! We've never ridden it at night and hope to if we go to the September 20th event :)
My favorite part was the very end when he says he'll treat you like family ...get out! LOL LOL
So glad you had such a wonderful time!
Thank you. I have watched that video way to many times. That Jungle Cruise will be hard to beat. :)

I hope you have a great time if you go to the event! :)

Does anyone know if the Rapunzel lantern photopass photo is available during the party and is it a reasonable line?

I know I'm a little late to respond, but definitely make sure you go through the event entrance!! We used our plastic DAH cards, but went through a normal turnstile and it used one of our normal park tickets. We were able to get it fixed, but had to go to the front desk at Pop for a bit.

As long as you have the confirmation and applied the tickets to MDE, you should be ok. You can also request to have a hard ticket at any Disney guest services location while on your trip.
Thanks. This is the first time we have visited disney without an accomodation and tickets package so was feeling a little confused.

Does anyone know if the Rapunzel lantern photopass photo is available during the party and is it a reasonable line?

Adding to the above... the Tangled Lantern photo was not available during the early winter DAH dates, but then magically appeared around half-way through the series of dates. I’d say it’s TBD whether we see it out for these summer dates (although I hope it is).

I just received the email warning me that my fastpasses on my last day will be canceled. I’m going to DAH on 8/4. My fastpasses for 8/5 include FOP. It may be futile but I will call today and express my disappointment. The email was sent at 5am and said they will be canceled today if not corrected. When I bought my DAH tickets the CM told me to be sure to link them to my account so I could book fastpasses. Oh well.

Well...I guess that bothers me. Everyone should have the same availability to book FP.

I’ll try reassigning my tickets to dummies and booking FP at 30 days but I don’t having to do it this way.

Well...I guess that bothers me. Everyone should have the same availability to book FP.

I’ll try reassigning my tickets to dummies and booking FP at 30 days but I don’t having to do it this way.
I just called. It was the number given on the email I received (internet help). The CM told me that I most certainly should be able to book three fast passes since the DAH ticket counts as an entitlement. He said the system is only recognizing regular tickets and not the entitlements for special events which is causing all the problems. I had deleted my 3 fastpasses on my DAH day prior to calling as I didn’t want to risk losing my FOP on my last day. He added back all of my deleted fastpasses. He said since he added them nothing should be deleted. I’ve taken screenshots of all my FPs just to make sure I have record of them. As for now all of my FPs are showing up in my MDE including on my DAH day and the alert/warning that was there is gone.

I just called. It was the number given on the email I received (internet help). The CM told me that I most certainly should be able to book three fast passes since the DAH ticket counts as an entitlement. He said the system is only recognizing regular tickets and not the entitlements for special events which is causing all the problems. I had deleted my 3 fastpasses on my DAH day prior to calling as I didn’t want to risk losing my FOP on my last day. He added back all of my deleted fastpasses. He said since he added them nothing should be deleted. I’ve taken screenshots of all my FPs just to make sure I have record of them. As for now all of my FPs are showing up in my MDE including on my DAH day and the alert/warning that was there is gone.

I'll call again. I've already called 4 times and received different answers each time.
yes you can book
yes you can book them but only after 7pm
I think you can book them, but I'm not sure
no you can't have them delete the extras now

I just received the email warning me that my fastpasses on my last day will be canceled. I’m going to DAH on 8/4. My fastpasses for 8/5 include FOP. It may be futile but I will call today and express my disappointment. The email was sent at 5am and said they will be canceled today if not corrected. When I bought my DAH tickets the CM told me to be sure to link them to my account so I could book fastpasses. Oh well.

Can I ask what day you are going? I'm worried about this happening and worried about missing the email.

I just called again and was told:

Absolutely, you can book the FP.

I went through my whole call history and the cutomer service agent ended the call with...well I don't know if you can. In the past it was allowed. There is nothing we have on file right now that states whether you can or can't have them. Keep checking the blog to see if it is announced. If you do book them, you may get the warning email again...and then the call was cut off.

I'm 30 days out on July 5th...I think I'll just try reassigning the tickets. I'm extremely frustrated over the fact that there is no consistent answer.

I just called again and was told:

Absolutely, you can book the FP.

I went through my whole call history and the cutomer service agent ended the call with...well I don't know if you can. In the past it was allowed. There is nothing we have on file right now that states whether you can or can't have them. Keep checking the blog to see if it is announced. If you do book them, you may get the warning email again...and then the call was cut off.

I'm 30 days out on July 5th...I think I'll just try reassigning the tickets. I'm extremely frustrated over the fact that there is no consistent answer.
What time are your FPs for on the DAH day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter