"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope tonight is another great night for everyone going!! Looking forward to reading everyone's reports. We'll be driving part of the way this afternoon (leaving once the kids are home from school), and will arrive in Orlando tomorrow.

Hi all we are here now. Tried to get lanyards from GS in Liberty Square. I knew it was too early but wanted to see what time they would tell me. Was told to come back at 7pm. So they are back to the 7pm crap again.

Will try GS at City Hall later.

Ok guys... I sent an email to WDW a few days ago asking about picking up lanyards and how inconvenient and a waste of precious time it would be to exit/re-enter the park. I just got a call and was told by the CM we HAVE to go to the front of the park to pick up lanyards. (Although several of you have reported you got them at GS??) The CM set me up with 3 fast passes to use at MK that afternoon (the 15th) since we will already be in MK that day for my 'trouble'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter