"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I'm waiting until a couple days before my intended date to buy our tickets so I can be fairly sure we'll get decent weather.

Thank you for posting this, I really hope people read it. I wanted to add, some guests were given alternative party dates, park hoppers with a one year expiration date, MNSSHP credit for the following year, gift cards or credit card refunds. The last two were hard to come by.

Is it a hard and fast rule that you get fast passes with a party ticket or does it just work sometimes but not in every case?

I have a 10 day ticket plus 2 party dates on different days. I have 12 days of FP set up (10 on regular days and 2 on party days between 330-6pm)

I got the dreaded notification that a day would be deleted if I didn't delete it myself. (I have 2 party dates so not sure why only 1 day has to be deleted)

Should I call? I will call but just wondering if others have gone through this...

also everything is done properly with all tickets and party tickets in my account as they should be

Is it a hard and fast rule that you get fast passes with a party ticket or does it just work sometimes but not in every case?

I have a 10 day ticket plus 2 party dates on different days. I have 12 days of FP set up (10 on regular days and 2 on party days between 330-6pm)

I got the dreaded notification that a day would be deleted if I didn't delete it myself. (I have 2 party dates so not sure why only 1 day has to be deleted)

Should I call? I will call but just wondering if others have gone through this...

also everything is done properly with all tickets and party tickets in my account as they should be

***UPDATE***

called the regular phone line and the CM was one of the ones that you KNOW right away won't be able to help much. She told me that Halloween parties aren't guaranteed to have FP and she advised I cancel them so my others don't get cancelled :(

was NOT HAPPY with that CM so I called the Internet help line (phone # at the bottom of the FP notification) and got a VERY helpful CM. She basically took 2 of my FP days and made them herself so they wouldn't count against me THEN my other 10 would be safe. She knew right away that the Halloween party was the issue and was able to take care of it all in about 10 minutes

moral: keep trying until you get a good CM or try calling the internet helpline instead of regular #

Glad to see you got this fixed, but curious if one of your days had a FP that started before 4? Just trying to figure out what’s triggering these emails and wondered if that was perhaps the case for one day and not the other?

Glad to see you got this fixed, but curious if one of your days had a FP that started before 4? Just trying to figure out what’s triggering these emails and wondered if that was perhaps the case for one day and not the other?
I have FPs booked on my party ticket. The first one is from 3:20 - 4:20 and I have not received an email. These were also booked 3 weeks ago today so lots of time for Disney to contact me if they'd wanted to. All 3 of my FP reservations between 3:20 and 6:00 are still in place on MDE.

I'm waiting until a couple days before my intended date to buy our tickets so I can be fairly sure we'll get decent weather. If it's rainy, I have a backup date in mind.

That is my plan as well. We'll be at Disney during four party dates, but planning to go to two parties. If one of those party dates happens to sell out, I will buy tickets though.

I've never seen the 'kiss goodnight' at magic kingdom. Is that something they do on party nights as well?

Why can't I remember seeing this?! Crazy really! @Cluelyss do you remembering seeing it at MNSSHP? I really don't. If the park closes at midnight and the last showing of Hocus Pocus ends around 12:20-12:30 then a Kiss Goodnight should be right after. Hmm, think, think think.
upload_2018-7-11_13-39-50.png

Both of my days had fast passes starting at 3:30 or so… The CM thanks I probably would’ve gotten another email in a few days as the cycle made its way to my second party.

I don’t know if there’s a rhyme or reason why some get flagged and some don’t… I’ve had my fast passes since June 19 and I only got the message yesterday

At least we all know that there is now CM‘S our there that understand and want to help...If you don’t get one on your first try just politely hang up and keep trying to get the right person I guess

I'm wondering if you made changes to your resort reservations or had any issues with it?
That is a possible trigger… I actually had 2 full-fledged reservations… And recently got rid of one of them… It doesn’t really make sense that it would flag a single day somewhere else but you never know with the tricks of the system are

Yes. I am usually ‘kicked out of the park’ after the party and they play Kiss Goodnight at both MNSSHP and MVMCP. It’s amazing to be one of last few people to leave the park, you can get amazing pics from the castle and the Main Street.

They should do a different one for each holiday. They should have a creepy one for Halloween.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter