"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I only have Disney's, I'm sure others can chime in too.

To be honest with you, I'm not big on gadgets. It took my husband years of hen pecking until I finally agreed to get a cell phone. Then it took me FOREVER to abandon my Nokia 2760 flip phone! It was the perfect size, nothing wrong with it why?! :rotfl:
View attachment 340519

My husband bought me a Samsung 8S+ for birthday. Idk, my son who never owned a phone knew all the ins & out before I did. I'm still learning! :rotfl2:
Flips were the BEST at being a PHONE

Well, this new DVC early thing might cause me to rethink planning!

I was sad that DD and DSIL were going to miss the regular fireworks because our other MK day turned out to be a party date.

We have DVC and APS. The kids have 9 day tickets. Or might make sense now to save an admission to use on one of our non park scheduled days.

PM me if interested in working out a trade for the MNSSHP SOTMK Orange Bird card, I have several cards from past years and no plans to attend this year’s party. TIA.

Thanks to all who responded, I’ve already been contacted by a dozen posters and going through them FCFS. I’m sure somewhere in there we’ll work out a trade or two and help complete each other’s collections. No more offers needed, but thanks again! :goodvibes

Regarding fast passes on party nights, if I get the email, can I choose to cancel a different days passes instead of the ones before the party? I would rather cancel my Epcot day and keep the party ones.

How long does the line normally get to pick up the card? Is it a pretty quick stop on your way past the firehall or does the line get substantial?

Our first FP is booked from 3:20 - 4:20 so not sure if I should try and stop to pick up a card or just keep moving to SDMT?

How long does the line normally get to pick up the card? Is it a pretty quick stop on your way past the firehall or does the line get substantial?

Our first FP is booked from 3:20 - 4:20 so not sure if I should try and stop to pick up a card or just keep moving to SDMT?
Assuming they are out at 4, it’s a quick stop. However, I have been to parties where they aren’t out yet at 4 and we needed to circle back.

I booked our fastpasses almost 2 weeks ago then today went back and booked fastpasses for our MNSSHP day today. I only booked 2, one 4-5 then another 5:25-6pm. Anxious to see if I get the dreaded email to delete them.

Has anyone made FPs and NOT gotten the email yet?

I booked our FPs on Jun 27th and have not received the email. I have made MANY changes to our reservation yet no email and FPs still in place. Our earliest FP is booked from 3:20 - 4:20.

I think one thing that is unusual about our reservation is the the MNSSHP is the only ticket linked to my account as we will only be going to the party and water parks. Using this trip as a surprise for my amazing DD and also hoping a Free Dining BounceBack may be in place for 2019 so will be hoping to book that too. Time will tell about that one!

Curious if I will get the email when it's my turn to book. I have non-MK one park per day ticket plus a party ticket. Wonder how that will confuse the system lol. Wondering if it's maybe park hopper tickets that have the issues rather than single park tickets and then a party ticket. We are going to HS on the 4th of Oct using a regular ticket. Then only going to MK for the party on the 5th.

I also have only the party ticket linked to my account and have made 3 fast passes that are still there. 3:20, 4:25, 5:30. Fingers crossed they stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter