"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Hi everyone! I don’t think this has been addressed in this thread but I could have sworn that I read somewhere that on party nights there is still a regular fireworks show for day guests (those not attending the party) before they are required to leave the park. But now I’m starting to believe that I made that up, especially when thinking about the fact that they have to be out of the parks by 6PM and it’s not even going to be dark at that time. Can somebody confirm? I’ve just never seen “Happily Ever After” And would love to catch it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I don’t think this has been addressed in this thread but I could have sworn that I read somewhere that on party nights there is still a regular fireworks show for day guests (those not attending the party) before they are required to leave the park. But now I’m starting to believe that I made that up, especially when thinking about the fact that they have to be out of the parks by 6PM and it’s not even going to be dark at that time. Can somebody confirm? Thanks!

I'm not sure how you thought that? Only party guests are in the park after 7pm and on party nights Hallowishes is the fireworks show.

Looking for some advice on which date to attend..Sunday Oct 28th or Tues the 30th? We went on halloween last year and it was fun but really crowded. I know the end of oct is always busier but was wondering of the two mentioned dates, which would be better? TIA

I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY wish they would do the Villains Sinister Soiree again. Best dessert party ever, so far above and beyond the Hallowishes Dessert Party. Yes, it was stupid expensive, and yes, they only did it the one year, but it was so worth the money. I would pay what I paid plus half more to do it again.

Quick question...a mix of the Too Many FPs and SDFP threads.

1. I am a passholder (expires before MNSSHP, but I intend to renew as soon as my 60 days rolls around).
  2. I purchased a MNSSHP Ticket.
  3. I am staying onsite 7 nights and have 5 park days currently planned out not including my MNSSHP day.
Since, I don't think I got an answer if I would be allowed to enter with (not wearing) my costume before 4 PM and change at 4 or not, I have my TouringPlan setup to arrive at 4 PM. I moved my AK day so I could make FastPasses from 4-6 PM. Now, based on threads last year it appears there is some question if a MNSSHP ticket allows making FPs. Since I have an AP and will be under the 7 day limit, I should have no problem making FPs. My concern is if the FastPasses get made on my AP and a enter at 4 PM using my party ticket, will my MDE account get locked when I use the FastPasses since I entered on the party ticket?

I am thinking my best bet would be to scan in earlier, leave, and come back at 3:30 PM or so.

View attachment 310675
We did fastpasses this way last year and it was fine, we also have aps. But since the park closes at 6 this year your first fastpass will have to be 3:30-4:30 in order to get 3 in before 6.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY wish they would do the Villains Sinister Soiree again. Best dessert party ever, so far above and beyond the Hallowishes Dessert Party. Yes, it was stupid expensive, and yes, they only did it the one year, but it was so worth the money. I would pay what I paid plus half more to do it again.

I may be mixing up my upcharge events, but was this the one where you had desserts with the villains in CRT and also had reserved parade and fireworks viewing? We did that one, but gosh it’s been a few years! We enjoyed it as well.

I agree so so much! I actually have money set aside in case that comes back, as well as Club Villain!

I may be mixing up my upcharge events, but was this the one where you had desserts with the villains in CRT and also had reserved parade and fireworks viewing? We did that one, but gosh it’s been a few years! We enjoyed it as well.

YES! It was an extra $100 a person, but it was the best upcharge event Disney has ever done.

I agree so so much! I actually have money set aside in case that comes back, as well as Club Villain!

I always hope that people who work at Disney and can do something about it read these boards and will throw me a bone. I would buy tickets for that event again the millisecond they became available!!!

I always hope that people who work at Disney and can do something about it read these boards and will throw me a bone. I would buy tickets for that event again the millisecond they became available!!!

I am actually shocked Disney hasn’t brought it back, especially considering their love of emptying our pockets through any means necessary!

I am actually shocked Disney hasn’t brought it back, especially considering their love of emptying our pockets through any means necessary!

I know, right? This is the one time that I feel like I'm screaming, "Please! Just take my money!!!!", and they aren't biting, lol.

1. Do we know if we will be able to buy tickets online at any point?
2. If I purchase tickets, can I assign them to people who are linked to me in MDE?

I'm delighted to attend another MNSSHP (it's been 10 years for us!) but laughing that it will take place August 17. #takemymoney

1. Do we know if we will be able to buy tickets online at any point?
2. If I purchase tickets, can I assign them to people who are linked to me in MDE?

I'm delighted to attend another MNSSHP (it's been 10 years for us!) but laughing that it will take place August 17. #takemymoney

Yes
And Yes

Tickets are showing just fine in MDE for me now as well.

Just a thought - should the parties also be showing up on the 'My Itinerary' pages? Or do you have to add it manually somehow?

I’m so excited to be going to a MNSSHP and looking at tickets for mid September. This will be the first one I’ve been to so I’m really excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter