• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Is there a thread or suggestions for hot weather costumes? I'd like to dress up and have a (basically Disney bounding) Nick Wilde costume, but I was thinking of changing it up. Last time I attended MNSSHP, I was Dexter and it was extremely hot with long pants, boots, and that thermal shirt he wears. Would love ideas for something comfortable in early September weather.

I would just do shorts the color of his pants, and his shirt is already short sleeved. Could even do some fox ears from Etsy if that's not doing too far for you.

I would just do shorts the color of his pants, and his shirt is already short sleeved. Could even do some fox ears from Etsy if that's not doing too far for you.

I do have the shorts, short sleeves, and fox ears. Unless I get struck by inspiration, I’ll just plan on that :)

I do have the shorts, short sleeves, and fox ears. Unless I get struck by inspiration, I’ll just plan on that :)

If you did want to bound as someone else, I like to use recent movies to get inspiration.

So Christopher Robin just came out, there's all those characters.

Ant man and the wasp. There's prob an ant man super hero costume t-shirt out there.

Incredibles 2.

Excited to be going to MNSSHP on Oct 26th. A very special day, it's my DD18 birthday. When she was 11 she asked to go to Keys to the Kingdom Tour and I promised she would do the tour when she turned 18 so we are doing KTTK in the morning and MNSSHP in the evening. We are also staying on site (probably Coronado unless I find a better rate for a moderate) and the plan is to spoil, spoil, spoil :) taking the Minnie Van to and from MK/ It seems silly to get excited about staying on site but we never get to do that since we live so close. I am not one to dress up but she is already looking for costume ideas, she recently got bangs so she's thinking Edna Mode

Is there a thread or suggestions for hot weather costumes? I'd like to dress up and have a (basically Disney bounding) Nick Wilde costume, but I was thinking of changing it up. Last time I attended MNSSHP, I was Dexter and it was extremely hot with long pants, boots, and that thermal shirt he wears. Would love ideas for something comfortable in early September weather.

Yes there is a costume thread here's the link:

www.disboards.com/threads/“official”-2018-mickey’s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-costumes-guidelines.3671354/

Excited to be going to MNSSHP on Oct 26th. A very special day, it's my DD18 birthday. When she was 11 she asked to go to Keys to the Kingdom Tour and I promised she would do the tour when she turned 18 so we are doing KTTK in the morning and MNSSHP in the evening. We are also staying on site (probably Coronado unless I find a better rate for a moderate) and the plan is to spoil, spoil, spoil :) taking the Minnie Van to and from MK/ It seems silly to get excited about staying on site but we never get to do that since we live so close. I am not one to dress up but she is already looking for costume ideas, she recently got bangs so she's thinking Edna Mode
What an amazing day/night for you and Stephanie!!! Have a great time!!!

Yeah if anyone wants the event card I’ll get you one too I’ve done it everytime I’ve gone for someone!

I THINK I might update my pass to the gold pass instead of getting one day memory maker as it comes with the photopass.

Hi, this will be my third year for MNSSHP and I was wondering if there was any news on maybe new Fireworks.

Have not heard of any changes to the fireworks

Edit question, how long do the official Logo Pins last? I am not going until the second week of October and i know they are "limited release" but i wanted to make sure they at least have them when i go

Last edited:
Have not heard of any changes to the fireworks

Edit question, how long do the official Logo Pins last? I am not going until the second week of October and i know they are "limited release" but i wanted to make sure they at least have them when i go
I would hope that they limit daily how many they sell for the first few months so they can stretch to the end. I'll be buying some and I'm going second week in sept, but I'm not quite sure what ones I want to buy yet.

I arrive on Oct 29th, I'm really hoping for some cooler temps, not cold like last year just cool enough for a light weight sweater in the evenings. There's nothing like Fall, ya all! :goodvibes

I feel like we have really similar plans lined up- Halloween WDW & Christmas DL? Halloween birthday? Maybe I imagined it. This isn't the first time I've thought, "wow, what a coincidence." At any rate, I'll be there when you are and also want cooler weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter