"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I would guess that they either have AP’s or have a DVC blue membership card to get in 30 minutes before 4o’clock opening, but please let us know. If Jack and Sally have lines starting at 3:30 or earlier for the duration of the rest of the Parties, I’m going to have to rethink how important it is to see them and wait 90 minutes or more to meet and greet them. I know that my 10 year old won’t wait in line that long and I don’t want him wandering around the Park by himself while I’m in line. In any advent, I better bring several phone chargers with me to pass the time while in line.
Yeah I’m thinking I might wait until their break and snap a quick pic of them. Dh said yesterday he doesn’t seem to care too much about waiting for them.

Yeah DL puts WDW to shame in some aspects.

Better to hear it now though than to spend the money.

Oooh that actually makes me a bit jealous of the dessert party. Not jealous enough to actually do it, though.

I love Josh's writing style. I know he ruffles some people's feathers but I think he's hilarious.

Some do, some don't. Honestly, the best way to know is to pay the $7 (? I think it's $7 annual charge) for Kenny The Pirate's character locator. It's really a great thing. It will show you all the exact break times of all the characters at the party (and during the regular day). The WDW app does not tell you that. It lets you know about character palooza at DHS and any character training at Epcot will be announced on the message board that comes with the service.

Last year they played Ichabod Crane, the Sleepy Hollow cartoon (can't remember the exact name, maybe Legends of Sleepy Hollow?). It was great!
I’m doing the dessert party because I got it with the parade viewing. Otherwise I wouldn’t do it. And we are doing two parties so if we only did one I wouldn’t do the dessert party.

I wasn't able to make FP's for my party night. I know some were saying you could do this but the site will not allow me to. I don't have park hoppers for this trip and have FP's for Epcot that morning.

Has anyone planned on using a Minnie Van after the party? I'm still looking for feedback about how easy it is to get one to return to resorts.

Thank you!

I wasn't able to make FP's for my party night. I know some were saying you could do this but the site will not allow me to. I don't have park hoppers for this trip and have FP's for Epcot that morning.
That’s because you already have FPS that morning. You can’t have more than 3 in one day. You’ll have to pick which one is more important to you to have FPS for.

That’s because you already have FPS that morning. You can’t have more than 3 in one day. You’ll have to pick which one is more important to you to have FPS for.

I misunderstood then. I thought people were saying you could have separate FP's with your party ticket. Good to know!

I misunderstood then. I thought people were saying you could have separate FP's with your party ticket. Good to know!
That’s only people who were using only their party ticket for their party day. They could make FPs on the party ticket even though they didn’t have any regular daytime admission for the day.

Has anyone planned on using a Minnie Van after the party? I'm still looking for feedback about how easy it is to get one to return to resorts.

Thank you!
We were unable to get one after MVMCP last year. Admittedly, I waited until after midnight when we were leaving the park to order it...you may have better luck before midnight?

ResortTV1 is live streaming from the party tonight! Following when they go to treat lines to see how long they take plus looking at crowd levels!

Awesome, thanks for letting us know!

ETA: The crowds don't look too bad at all!

ETA2: Sounds like they'll be doing the dessert party also so I hope they show that on the live stream!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter