"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Has anyone planned on using a Minnie Van after the party? I'm still looking for feedback about how easy it is to get one to return to resorts.

Thank you!

Minnie Vans stop running at 12:30am. I’ve seen more reports similar to @Cluelyss above that didn’t have good success after a party vs those that have said they found one easily. My guess is the number of Minnie Vans/staffing around at the hour is pretty limited.

Has anyone seen the Nightmare Before Christmas Fascinator ear hat anywhere inside the parks or anywhere at the resort? I kind NEED that!

Goong to the Labor Day party and our kid is a super Incredibles fan. We are actually dressing up as Frozone, Edna and Dash.

Does anyone know if the Tomorroland Incredibles Expo is opened during the party? Or at least have character interactions between 4pm and 6pm?

Haven’t mentioned this to him just in case it’s closed by the time we get there. The 3rd is supposed to be the last day.

Has anyone seen the Nightmare Before Christmas Fascinator ear hat anywhere inside the parks or anywhere at the resort? I kind NEED that!

Look for it in the Shop section of the WDW app. I was playing around with it today, and when you select an item you can click Map to see where to find it in the parks. Sadly, the really cool Malificent costume t-shirt is sold out all over right now. I’m going to keep checking and see if they restock, and if so I won’t have to hunt around for it, I’ll know exactly which store has them in my size and everything.

Edit: looked for it in the Halloween section and did a few searches, came up with nothing. I’d check again in a week or two, maybe not all the Halloween stuff is loaded yet since it’s still early.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter