"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Wait... what? Who are you talking about? johnykbr Post #8065 asked what time can X be purchased. :confused3

But since you mentioned gluten-free:

Gaston’s Tavern / Specialty Treat
Oogie Boogie Meringue $4.99: Pomegranate-cherry gelée with gummy worms is topped with glow-in-the-dark meringue. Gluten and Diary-Friendly.
upload_2018-8-16_11-51-47-png.344230

I knew he was asking about the time. I was just giving info that I knew. I'm sorry.

(And yeah...the reviews on that have not been great. I'll go to Pecos Bill's for worms & dirt. :) )

No, it's okay. :hug: When I read your post I was like... :scratchin :rotfl:

I had just read Katie's MNSSHP gluten-free snacks review on fairytalefoodie.com and thought I would pass the info along in case anyone else was wondering. I probably won't get it because I don't like mayonnaise (or "aioli" if you're trying to sound fancy...it's just oily mayonnaise to my tastebuds), so nothing would really be special about it. But for people who do like it... It's an option.

I had just read Katie's MNSSHP gluten-free snacks review on fairytalefoodie.com and thought I would pass the info along in case anyone else was wondering. I probably won't get it because I don't like mayonnaise (or "aioli" if you're trying to sound fancy...it's just oily mayonnaise to my tastebuds), so nothing would really be special about it. But for people who do like it... It's an option.

My hubby is also Gluten free but he won't be going with me this year. :sad1:
But I will be meeting an awesome friend there! party:

Life is like a roller coaster! ::yes::

My hubby is also Gluten free but he won't be going with me this year. :sad1:
But I will be meeting an awesome friend there! party:

Life is like a roller coaster! ::yes::

I'm soloing it for the party. I'll be hanging with friends at MK until about 4 when they have to head back to Jacksonville, but I'm planning to have fun!

In line for the Pooh characters. Got here about 10 mins ago (6:15) and the line isn't condensed because people are all sitting along the wall, but we are right at the normal entrance. Line now goes down the wall and around the corner.

So you were at the front of the line at 6:15 at the normal entrance, or back of the line by the entrance at 615? Trying to see if you wait along the wall first, or if the normal line is open for people to line up and then pours out onto the wall.

So you were at the front of the line at 6:15 at the normal entrance, or back of the line by the entrance at 615? Trying to see if you wait along the wall first, or if the normal line is open for people to line up and then pours out onto the wall.
Normal line was open, we were far enough back to be at the regular entrance. We were the first group of the 2nd set

We are not really character-meeting-people, but my friend and I are sort of dressing up as Max and PJ from A Goofy Movie on our party night next week so I think a photo with Goofy may be a requirement. Do the lines for normal characters like Goofy tend to get long during the party? Or maybe we should try and do that before the party starts?

So we missed the oogie boogie popcorn bucket last year because it sold out at 7:15. So I kid you not, my DH insisted on going again this year for it. So where can you get it, what time do they start selling and is it as in demand as last year?

All treat lines have been walk through for me so far. I did walk back by CHH a bit ago and that whole area there and around HM was more crowded. Treat line looked pretty long. In Philharmagic now watching some cartoons and resting my feet and back.

We are not really character-meeting-people, but my friend and I are sort of dressing up as Max and PJ from A Goofy Movie on our party night next week so I think a photo with Goofy may be a requirement. Do the lines for normal characters like Goofy tend to get long during the party? Or maybe we should try and do that before the party starts?

It depends on your list of characters. If he is your only meet, I would get in line a bit earlier like 6:35-6:45. He comes out at 7pm, has never had long waits or a very long line but this year seems different to me. We really have not had the perfect party, tonight could be our winner. We need more character posts: Time got in line & Time when done. Which we ALL rely heavily on. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter