"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

:rotfl2:Cha-Ching! :rotfl:

We have found this out the hard way more than once. My son had to leave our trip early for an interview for a job when we went in December. He did the luggage check at the hotel and I drove him to the airport. As I was leaving the airport I got a call from my son and he said his interview was cancelled and asked if he could stay. I told him to go ask Southwest and see what they say. They let him change to the same flight as us but couldn't get his luggage back as it went ahead on a previous flight (Didn't know this was possible). So I had to take him to Disney Springs to get him some clothes and ended up spending like $200 on Under Armor clothes for him. Guess who bought those.

Anyone else here tonight and think it’s just stupid crowded? We’ve done at least 20 parties, some in Halloween night, and this is by far the most crowded we’ve ever seen it. Space is a 45 minute wait. We’ve been here since noon and we haven’t seen space get over 20 minutes until the party.

I know the weather isnt helping but it was impossible to walk in Frontierland at all.

Yeaaaah. Seven Dwarves isn’t showing up. Should have handed them my phone. Rookie mistake.

Lightning and rain starting. Waiting for Tarzan in rain location.

What a drag! Did not see the rain & lightning coming at all. Sorry buddy, hopefully it won't last long. Please let me know if Tarzan & gang sign autographs. Thanks!

Yeaaaah. Seven Dwarves isn’t showing up. Should have handed them my phone. Rookie mistake.

Lightning and rain starting. Waiting for Tarzan in rain location.

Ooh, sorry about the rain! :( But please let us know how long the rain is for Tarzan and if they sign! :)

The One Day Memory Maker is a separate post: Post #8

1. Correct, you need to have photographer take an photo.
2. Correct
3. Depends on crowd level
4. Again, crowd level. Hatbox Ghost comes to mind
5. Yes

Thank you! Couple more questions if you don't mind... :groom:

1. In order for the pics to show up on my MDE account, does it have to be my card that is scanned by the photographer or can anyone with an MDE profile on my account scan their card? Not sure how that works.

2. Someone on an earlier post mentioned that magic shots took several days to show up in their MDE account. Is this the case with other photographs or are they more instant?

Thanks again!

Thank you! Couple more questions if you don't mind... :groom:

1. In order for the pics to show up on my MDE account, does it have to be my card that is scanned by the photographer or can anyone with an MDE profile on my account scan their card? Not sure how that works.

2. Someone on an earlier post mentioned that magic shots took several days to show up in their MDE account. Is this the case with other photographs or are they more instant?

Thanks again!

You with all your questions! :laughing:

1. You need to have at least one photo in your PhotoPass account, that's how the system knows to select and limit you to that one specific day. On the MDE app, tap on the three bars at the top left of the screen. Select "PhotoPass" (NOT Memory Maker) and then choose a photo. The next screen will give you three options: 1. Unlimited downloads of Your Vacation Photos for $169.00, 2. Unlimited downloads of Your Photos for This Day for $69.00 and 3. Unlimited downloads of This Photo for $14.95. Choose the second option and make sure the date you want is the one that is listed.

Once this has been done you are set to go. Everyone should be able to have photos taken. Photographers should scan from Magicbands.

2. It happens all the time, some MS are posted right away and others take more time. In regards to other photos those typically show up right away. Please note, you need to aware of which photos are taken. Some do get lost and if you do not keep track you might miss it.

Memory Maker One Day “entitlement window” begins at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the day to which you plan to apply the entitlement and ends at 5:59 a.m. Eastern Time on the following day.

If it were me, I'd get a photo taken asap that way you're not trying to figure it out during the party. ;)

There are PhotoPass locations at all four parks, from my understanding you should be able to see your photos there. Though I will admit, I never had to deal with that.

Anyone else here tonight and think it’s just stupid crowded? We’ve done at least 20 parties, some in Halloween night, and this is by far the most crowded we’ve ever seen it. Space is a 45 minute wait. We’ve been here since noon and we haven’t seen space get over 20 minutes until the party.

I know the weather isnt helping but it was impossible to walk in Frontierland at all.
I think the rain is just driving everyone that would normally be crowded in the hub out into the park.

I’m getting back in line for the dwarves. I want that photo and none of the outdoor characters I was looking for are meeting.

CM says 30-45 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter