"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Here now. Finished the bypass and took our pics by 415.

Jack and Sally started at 430. We got in line at 426. My brother held the spots while I got us the waffle sundaes. So good! saw them at around 620pm. So so worth it! Omg. Been to 2 other parties, never was able to meet them. So worth it!

In line for Pooh and friends. They just came out at 630. We’re hoping to get Belle and gaston and then head to HM for magic shots and fun.

Look out for me if you’re there! I’m Hoth Leia and my brother is Pooh

This has been my favorite party yet! We saw Jack and Sally, Pooh and friends, and Belle and Gaston. We also did the haunted mansion lantern magic shot.

We had the waffle sundae, madame leota tart, cream puff, maleficient cone, and pumpkin cheesecake. I’d say the best was the waffle sundae. I really miss the haunted mansion brownies!

We saw the 1015 fireworks, 1045 hocus pocus show (from a slight distance, cause we had an excellent parade spot) the 11:15 parade, and the midnight hocus pocus show all the way up front.

We’re not big ToT people. We went through the one at the monsters inc theater. It was quick! And Space Mountain was such a blast! We rode it around 9:00 with about a 20 min wait (25 mins posted)

I bought the hocus pocus shirt and the magic band. My brother got the long sleeved party shirt and a couple pins. Right now we’re in the emporium picking up something for a friend. We had an amazing night!

Also side note, we went bagless— minus the treat bags of course (we’re dedicated backpack people) and it felt liberating.

I will be sure to post pics later!

This has been my favorite party yet! We saw Jack and Sally, Pooh and friends, and Belle and Gaston. We also did the haunted mansion lantern magic shot.

We had the waffle sundae, madame leota tart, cream puff, maleficient cone, and pumpkin cheesecake. I’d say the best was the waffle sundae. I really miss the haunted mansion brownies!

We saw the 1015 fireworks, 1045 hocus pocus show (from a slight distance, cause we had an excellent parade spot) the 11:15 parade, and the midnight hocus pocus show all the way up front.

We’re not big ToT people. We went through the one at the monsters inc theater. It was quick! And Space Mountain was such a blast! We rode it around 9:00 with about a 20 min wait (25 mins posted)

I bought the hocus pocus shirt and the magic band. My brother got the long sleeved party shirt and a couple pins. Right now we’re in the emporium picking up something for a friend. We had an amazing night!

Also side note, we went bagless— minus the treat bags of course (we’re dedicated backpack people) and it felt liberating.

I will be sure to post pics later!
Sounds awesome!

For the night we got 7 dwarfs, Pooh and friends, Alice and mad hatter, tweedles and queen of hearts, Elvis Stitch and Tarzan. We managed the very front row for Hocus Pocus and then got a good spot for the parade. Had just enough time to get back for the last run of splash mountain. Even at 1230 we still got the ballroom dancers and the headless horseman magic shot.

I finally got my mashed potato hot dog! Didn’t get a lot of candy because I’ll eat whatever I get and I don’t need all that candy. Got a couple of trails done tho. It was funny, at the end of the night we met up with friends and as we walked past one of the trails we were warned not to go there because they were handing out applesauce.

All in all a very productive night.

Kind of long. There were two long queue lines outside, we were midway back the second. A few minutes after we got in line they opened up the inside and now we're right outside the door.

How long did Elvis Stitch end up taking? This is the wild card in my planning, as the numbers have been all over the place.

Just curious, if the party characters are coming out before the official start of the party, are the CM’s checking party bands before allowing you to queue up?

Already booked our 2019 summer vacation, and I just realized that the party this August started the same week we plan to attend next August. Do you all think they'll continue with the super early parties next year? Our trip is scheduled August 13-20, 2019.

Already booked our 2019 summer vacation, and I just realized that the party this August started the same week we plan to attend next August. Do you all think they'll continue with the super early parties next year? Our trip is scheduled August 13-20, 2019.

I'm hoping that the first party is the same time next year!

Has anyone got in line for Jack and Sally or Moana later in the party (maybe during the first parade) and had success? We want to see both but really don't want to stand in line for 2+ hours. A facebook friend of mine went to one of the parties and said she only waited 20minutes for Moana.

How long did Elvis Stitch end up taking? This is the wild card in my planning, as the numbers have been all over the place.

Stay tuned, about to do my write up.

Just curious, if the party characters are coming out before the official start of the party, are the CM’s checking party bands before allowing you to queue up?

Yes, they do check.

Has anyone got in line for Jack and Sally or Moana later in the party (maybe during the first parade) and had success? We want to see both but really don't want to stand in line for 2+ hours. A facebook friend of mine went to one of the parties and said she only waited 20minutes for Moana.

Stay tuned, about to do my write up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter