"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm so excited. This is an utterly impromptu thing, but I'm taking my mom to the party on Dec. 4! Been looking for other special things to do the few days we're there, but the holiday tour was already sold out for Dec. 3 and 4.

The Holiday Wishes Dessert Party....does anyone know if that includes alcoholic drinks? I think I'm going to book it anyway, but I was curious. :D I didn't see a thread just for that.

You're welcome! I am still contemplating my plans for the night, my ADR is for 4:25pm, trying to get 4pm.

You know you can enter the park @ 4pm? Also, some characters start to meet as early as 5:45pm. Not sure of your plans.....

I thought I had seen where they are letting people in for the MNSSHP at 2:00 this year. I as hoping it would be the same for the Christmas party as well. Maybe it was just a false rumor.

Going for the first time ever! "Last minute" trip booked on the advice of my doctor (have I mentioned how much I love her?)..

Now - is the MVMCP ticket my admission ticket, too, or do I need to have park tickets for that day? Probably in these 62 pages, but....

Going for the first time ever! "Last minute" trip booked on the advice of my doctor (have I mentioned how much I love her?)..

Now - is the MVMCP ticket my admission ticket, too, or do I need to have park tickets for that day? Probably in these 62 pages, but....

Yeah! See Post #1, all details listed.

You only need MVMCP ticket to attend party (7pm-12am), guests may enter starting @ 4pm ---Post #1. If you plan to go earlier or for the entire day then MYW ticket needed too.

Yeah! See Post #1, all details listed.

You only need MVMCP ticket to attend party (7pm-12am), guests may enter starting @ 4pm ---Post #1. If you plan to go earlier or for the entire day then MYW ticket needed too.

Thanks! I read that post but I must have missed that part :) We got 2 day non-hoppers to hit Epcot and AK and then MVMCP tickets to use at MK.

Is Scrooge McDuck dressed up any differently than he currently is at AK right now? I'm trying to prioritize my character meet and greets during the party. If it's the same I can probably meet him on my AK day instead.

Does anyone know if Mickey Mouse in his Christmas outfit only meets during MVMCP or does he meet during the day as well?

Oh and is he like santa mickey or what is his outfit like?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Mickey Mouse in his Christmas outfit only meets during MVMCP or does he meet during the day as well?

Oh and is he like santa mickey or what is his outfit like?

See Post #1 - Characters. It states which ones are exclusive to MVMCP and which ones have different attire for MVMCP. Mickey is different at MVMCP. Hopefully, someone will post photo.

Any idea when the 2018 party information will be released (General time frame)?

It's been later and later each year. I'm thinking it was October last year, years prior, MVMCP & MNSSHP info released together. When released, Post #1 will be updated.

The Holiday Wishes Dessert Party....does anyone know if that includes alcoholic drinks? I think I'm going to book it anyway, but I was curious. :D I didn't see a thread just for that.
No alcoholic beverages. Sparkling cider, water, coffee, hot cocoa and hot tea. Can’t recall if there were sodas too?

UPDATES

New Candlelight Processional Narrators Announced

• Chita Rivera, Nov. 22 – 23
  • Helen Hunt, Nov. 24-25 – NEW
  • Alfonso Ribeiro, Nov. 26-27 – NEW
  • Neil Patrick Harris, Dec. 3 – 6
  • Whoopi Goldberg, Dec. 7 – 9
  • Bart Millard, Dec. 10-12 – NEW
  • Blair Underwood, Dec. 13 – 14
  • Gary Sinise, Dec. 15 – 17
  • Pat Sajak, Dec. 18 – 20
  • Auli’I Cravalho, Dec. 21-23 – NEW
  • Edward James Olmos, Dec. 24 – 25
  • Jodi Benson, Dec. 26 – 27
  • Cal Ripken Jr., Dec. 28-30

New Candlelight Processional Narrators, Food & Merchandise Set for 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays

OMG SOOOO jealous of everyone who gets to see Moana narrate!!

UPDATES

New Candlelight Processional Narrators Announced

• Chita Rivera, Nov. 22 – 23
  • Helen Hunt, Nov. 24-25 – NEW
  • Alfonso Ribeiro, Nov. 26-27 – NEW
  • Neil Patrick Harris, Dec. 3 – 6
  • Whoopi Goldberg, Dec. 7 – 9
  • Bart Millard, Dec. 10-12 – NEW
  • Blair Underwood, Dec. 13 – 14
  • Gary Sinise, Dec. 15 – 17
  • Pat Sajak, Dec. 18 – 20
  • Auli’I Cravalho, Dec. 21-23 – NEW
  • Edward James Olmos, Dec. 24 – 25
  • Jodi Benson, Dec. 26 – 27
  • Cal Ripken Jr., Dec. 28-30

New Candlelight Processional Narrators, Food & Merchandise Set for 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays

I'm working on my strategy for the party. We are booked 11/13. Our priorities lie with the shows/fireworks/parade and meeting Moana. Assuming all things are the same as last year (and if they aren't, I will adjust):

1.) What is the best time to get in line for Moana? We have a FP+ for 7DMT at 5:25. I've been trying to move it earlier but no luck.

2.) Is there one place to stake out a spot for the night in order to see a Frozen Holiday Wish, Mickey's Merriest, Holiday Wishes, and the parade? Or will we need to move in order to see it all?

Thanks!

I'm working on my strategy for the party. We are booked 11/13. Our priorities lie with the shows/fireworks/parade and meeting Moana. Assuming all things are the same as last year (and if they aren't, I will adjust):

1.) What is the best time to get in line for Moana? We have a FP+ for 7DMT at 5:25. I've been trying to move it earlier but no luck.

Thanks!

So I can speak to Moana at last year’s Halloween party and based on her continued popularity I’m thinking it’s somewhat similar. We got in line right around 5 o’clock last year. I was hoping for earlier but the monorail broke down. We were maybe 5th or 6th in line. If I were you I would go to Moana first and if you’re one of the first people in line you should be able to go to 7 dwarfs after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter