"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I was creeping on Disney’s website and noticed they now have a page up for Tony’s most merriest party. So naturally, I searched for my date... 12/11. It says there are no times available left to book that date (sold out already?!) but when I searched for almost all other dates it is available. Is it possible that this is a glitch since it’s not available to book until tomorrow for the general public? Or is it that I am just out of luck as it has been all booked up early on my date?

EDIT: never mind you guys, I just refreshed the page about 5 times and the time popped up available to book. I was successful, gave a confirmation number and everything. So moral of this story, available to book now for non pass holders and non DVC.

Last edited:
I’ve been considering adding Tony’s most merriest party and see what the reviews are like and cancel if need to... but I’m struggling with picking what MVMCP date I should do (we have multiple). Being as most of our party preferences are a few characters (not any major like dwarfs or sandy clause) and rides, would it make more sense to book it on the Sunday right after Thanksgiving where the crowds may be busier or on a lower night like Tuesday?

So excited. Except UGH. I want a map and details. Who is meeting where and when. Parade and show times. Come on its 10 days out.........ok. Breathe........I just want to plan. A little. We can be flexible if we know what the options are........
So glad I am not going to the first party. On the other hand we are going to the second party so it is not like we are getting that much of a heads up. It is frustrating but I am just trying to stay focused on the fact that we leave for Disney in 4 days!!!

Ok so I was creeping on Disney’s website and noticed they now have a page up for Tony’s most merriest party. So naturally, I searched for my date... 12/11. It says there are no times available left to book that date (sold out already?!) but when I searched for almost all other dates it is available. Is it possible that this is a glitch since it’s not available to book until tomorrow for the general public? Or is it that I am just out of luck as it has been all booked up early on my date?

EDIT: never mind you guys, I just refreshed the page about 5 times and the time popped up available to book. I was successful, gave a confirmation number and everything. So moral of this story, available to book now for non pass holders and non DVC.

So that just became available/loaded in the last hour or so. My $316.32 is still available to book.

Well, we were prepared to give Disney ALL our money by booking Tony's on top of our fireworks dessert party but they won't let us. If I want Tony's I have to cancel the fireworks dessert party. I was wondering if that was going to happen b/c the times are close but figured that Disney was so money hungry they'd let us do it but nope.

Well, we were prepared to give Disney ALL our money by booking Tony's on top of our fireworks dessert party but they won't let us. If I want Tony's I have to cancel the fireworks dessert party. I was wondering if that was going to happen b/c the times are close but figured that Disney was so money hungry they'd let us do it but nope.

Whoa! Color me surprised too! This is good info though.

Woot! We live Christmas! Our party is Dec 2 and today as an AP holder I broke down and purchased the Tony's add on. We have a 1:50 pm lunch ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern so I'm using the Tony's thing as dinner. I'm also hoping to see fireworks from nearby. I was able to take my original touring plan and modify it to include the dessert party without losing too much dessert time.

Question....is Santa Jack back to the gazebo for the party? I was sort of hoping he would stay where he and Sally ended up at the Halloween party.....

We are going to the Dec 2 party too. I haven't decided to do the Tony's party yet. Our Liberty Tree Tavern ADR isn't until 5:00 so I'm not sure the food at Tony's would be a benefit for us. I could cancel LTT and use that dining credit someplace else though. Hmmmm I want to think on that.

We have both booked on the same night. I guess phone CMs can override the restriction. Try calling.

We are going to the Dec 2 party too. I haven't decided to do the Tony's party yet. Our Liberty Tree Tavern ADR isn't until 5:00 so I'm not sure the food at Tony's would be a benefit for us. I could cancel LTT and use that dining credit someplace else though. Hmmmm I want to think on that.
Or maybe see if you can get an earlier LTT ADR? I figured we would just snack all night during the party anyway....those free cookies are fine and all but I need savory things or else I would be sick by the end of the night. Add the wine factor and savory snacks, and desserts.....subtract what we would pay for qs dinner.....then of course there's the added benefit of parade viewing. And I cant forget the ability to have a place to sit (oh, Tony's dessert party does have tables and chairs, right)? My 56 year old poor feet/legs just don't have the stamina they once did....plus I have a torn meniscus that will eventually need repairing. I didn't have to think too hard about this one.

Hello fellow DIS-ers;

I am looking to get the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Christmas party card (this year it's the Tiki Birds).
Every guest who attends the party is entitled to get one at the Fire Hall.
If you are able to help, please private message me with your address and I will send you a SASE with which to mail the card.

It will cost you nothing and probably take no more than a couple of minutes out of your day. If the envelope gets to you before you attend the party, you can take it with you and drop the card into the Main St. mail box....easy.

I was able to get assistance from some very helpful guests who attended the Halloween party this year with getting the Orange Bird card and I hope I have similar luck here on the Christmas party board.

Many thanks

Michael

We have both booked on the same night. I guess phone CMs can override the restriction. Try calling.

This! I was going to say call and get another CM, also, you can book yourself online for both.

I called yesterday at 8:00 AM eastern time to see about booking the Tony's party as a passholder. I was told there was nothing available. Today, it is available online for that date. I don't get it. Was there a passholder rate that I missed out on?

I called yesterday at 8:00 AM eastern time to see about booking the Tony's party as a passholder. I was told there was nothing available. Today, it is available online for that date. I don't get it. Was there a passholder rate that I missed out on?
I don't believe Annual Passholders or DVC get a special rate for this. I believe they only got a special "one day early booking before the general public" as the perk. I think it's $99 per person across the board.

I don't believe Annual Passholders or DVC get a special rate for this. I believe they only got a special "one day early booking before the general public" as the perk. I think it's $99 per person across the board.

Thanks. So glad that I had the privilege of being able to call a day early as a passholder. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter