"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else surprised that the first party has not sold out yet? Looks like other years it has been sold out in October already. I have two theories:

1)The ticket demand is not as high this year (unlikely)

OR

2) Disney has put a higher attendance cap on MVMCP this year, as with the Hallowe'en party, and there are going to be massive crowds.

My bet is on the latter. :(

I’m going to go with maybe everyone was scared off buying tickets by the craziness that some nights of MNSSHP were this year? And the Christmas parties will be nice and uncrowded this year :santa: but I tend to be the glass half full sort with these kinds of things :rotfl2:if I think about it this way, it’s nothing to dwell on all the way up to my MVMCP.

If it does happen to be your option 2, I’ll deal with it when I’m there. I’ve already bought my tickets so I’m kind of all in already :)

It kills me how secretive they are about character locations during the party. I went to maybe the third MNSSHP last year and tried to confirm with a cast member that I was in the right location to wait for Moana and they wouldn’t give a straight answer. If it weren’t for these boards I wouldn’t have found her until the 2 hr line formed and that’s only because she was meeting outside. If she were inside like she is now casual party goers will have no clue!
I think it's probably that most of the CMs are not terribly informed...which is a real shame! I will second your comment, though.....these boards are really informative!

Another Disney blog found a MVMCP mug at Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe!!!

#TakeMyMoney ETA: It's $22.99 (per WDWNT), and @monique5 the tweet was here

30574CEF-C3F9-4676-B4C4-2D0D75FCC6F1.jpeg
9E007515-F888-42EA-A9E4-1C3952E5F4FD.jpeg

Last edited:

Another Disney blog found a MVMCP mug at Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe!!!

#TakeMyMoney ETA: It's 22.99 (per WDWNT)

30574CEF-C3F9-4676-B4C4-2D0D75FCC6F1.jpeg
9E007515-F888-42EA-A9E4-1C3952E5F4FD.jpeg
That is cute. I hope the logo mixes up the characters. I'd love to see Chip and Dale products.
Am I alone thinking $23 plus tax is too high for a mug? It won't be used or even displayed throughout the year back at home.

That is cute. I hope the logo mixes up the characters. I'd love to see Chip and Dale products.
Am I alone thinking $23 plus tax is too high for a mug? It won't be used or even displayed throughout the year back at home.

It is so expensive!!! But really cute. I also love seeing Chip & Dale products!

Is anyone else surprised that the first party has not sold out yet? Looks like other years it has been sold out in October already. I have two theories:

1)The ticket demand is not as high this year (unlikely)

OR

2) Disney has put a higher attendance cap on MVMCP this year, as with the Hallowe'en party, and there are going to be massive crowds.

My bet is on the latter. :(

I agree. And add on that MNSSHP had mostly bad reviews in regards to crowds for the majority of the parties. And made character changes after several parties too.

I bought them last week & was able to have them sent as e-tickets. I did buy them from overseas but it should be an option for everyone. They’re also linked to MDE automatically :)
So would you have to print them out?
And if yes, do you use them at the fast pass kiosks?

So would you have to print them out?
And if yes, do you use them at the fast pass kiosks?
You can print them out, but they’re also automatically linked to MDE, so they’re accessible via MagicBand. FP+ isn’t available during the party but you might be able to use the tickets (or your MB) at the kiosks until 5:30 or so. Not sure.

Link please. I haven’t seen any updates/post this weekend & only holiday treats for Disneyland. TIA!

DFB is reporting on a couple of party treats:

A Sugar Rush Jumbo Red Velvet Cupcake and a Vanellope Éclair with rainbow cereal topping are on the way to Magic Kingdom for Party guests!

How do i add my tickets for the Christmas Party,? I am DVC and wanted to make a fast pass selection, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter