• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on hold to try to get a Party Pass now. We're locals, and were already planning on attending 2 parties. I have to see if I can get them to transfer the funds I used for those tickets over to the Party Pass.

I find this new party pass interesting. I wonder if analytics are showing less tickets purchased compared to other years, and they are trying to increase attendance? Dis has confirmed that those with the pass can get into sold out parties as well.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...eys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-pass-ticket/

I believe it's the same for Military tickets. If a party is sold out, they still have access.
I could be wrong so please feel free to chime in but it's been stated here. IDK

Look what ShopDisney just added!

The Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Surplice Dress for Women $128.00
View attachment 426210

Hatbox Ghost Satchel by Loungefly – The Haunted Mansion $75.00
View attachment 426211

The Haunted Mansion Tote by Loungefly $80.00
View attachment 426212

The Haunted Mansion Satchel by Loungefly $75.00
View attachment 426213

Hocus Pocus Dress for Women $128.00
View attachment 426214

Hocus Pocus Spellbook Clutch Purse by Loungefly $65.00
View attachment 426215
That Haunted Mansion dress is awesome!

Random question.. If someone had a party ticket (no park ticket for the day) but no magicband or card. Is it possible to go to will call and get one so can book fast passes from 4 to 6?

Random question.. If someone had a party ticket (no park ticket for the day) but no magicband or card. Is it possible to go to will call and get one so can book fast passes from 4 to 6?

Wouldn't you still be able to book them online and then get the card from guest services when you get there?

Just bought party pass tickets for my family. Super excited! We had planned on going once in September but always worry about rain since we've had parades rained out before. We had also planned on staying overnight. We live an hour away but like to get as much party time as possible which means leaving really late and tired driving is not cool. Might not make that reservation since we can go to multiple parties and don't have to take it all in on one night. That will cover at least part of the higher price for the party pass. We also have Cruella's booked but have been torn on if we wanted to do it since it will take a chunk of the party time away. Most likely will keep that (unless reviews are terrible) since we don't have to worry about missing anything now.

Good morning everyone! We are super excited about the party tonight. I will be posting in my Instagram stories, we will be focusing on rides, fireworks and are Cruella's Hideaway. Follow me
https://www.instagram.com/jomurray/
I know that you will probably have other things on your mind (like meeting Cruella, yayyyy!!!) but if you have a moment, would you possibly be able to find out at the Cruella event what they have available for gluten-free and dairy-free items?

I'm sure I am not the only one wondering about GF, but I don't see a lot of requests for dairy allergies, so hopefully somebody can help :).

Yes, do you have a paper ticket/voucher? If it's in your MDE account you have 60 days with resort or 30 days without. Make you FP's then show them the voucher at the ticketing office and they'll give you a plastic party ticket.

Boo To You!!!! everyone. I will do my best to absorb as much info as I can from tonight and convey it here. I'm going to media event for F&W and also for the party so will be enjoying the Cruella DeVil thing at Tony's along with the show, parade, fireworks. I'm also live streaming off and on all night. Can't post a link directly but the info is in my signature
I'll also be there next Friday

Great!!!! We have been thinking about adding the Cruella DeVil thing so looking forward to your report! Have fun!!!

I know that you will probably have other things on your mind (like meeting Cruella, yayyyy!!!) but if you have a moment, would you possibly be able to find out at the Cruella event what they have available for gluten-free and dairy-free items?

I'm sure I am not the only one wondering about GF, but I don't see a lot of requests for dairy allergies, so hopefully somebody can help :).

Hopefully we'll also see all that is being served. Photos of the entire spread. Really not interested in just sugar, I can get that while Trick or Treating.

As someone who is only going once and is concerned about crowds, I’m not a fan of this. If I were local or taking a super long trip and could benefit from it I would be a fan! So it’s all in perspective I guess.

Locals must be rejoicing! That's gotta be well over a $3,000 value for $299. Sure you'd have to got to each event to realize that savings, but just the concept.

If they are allowing you in for a sold out night, I'm sure they don't really expect to sell that many of these, and of course, they believe those who do buy it, won't actually exceed their own ROI. So it's just another layer of added revenue.

I'm a fan of options, but 3hrs away is not local enough for me to take advantage of this, or your bet your bottom dollar I would be.

As someone who is only going once and is concerned about crowds, I’m not a fan of this. If I were local or taking a super long trip and could benefit from it I would be a fan! So it’s all in perspective I guess.
Exactly - If I was local I would be ecstatic...as a guest attending 1 party I'm concerned about even more crowding.

As a positive spin - are ticket sales really THAT BAD that they have to offer this? Let's hope the next 2 months look slow!

Boo To You!!!! everyone. I will do my best to absorb as much info as I can from tonight and convey it here. I'm going to media event for F&W and also for the party so will be enjoying the Cruella DeVil thing at Tony's along with the show, parade, fireworks. I'm also live streaming off and on all night. Can't post a link directly but the info is in my signature
I'll also be there next Friday

I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Thank you FoxC63!!!

Just got the Haunted Mansion dress in the size I wanted. Now I have something else to wear on October WDW trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter