"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for those of us with flights in this afternoon that are now delayed due to the storms that are just hovering over the Gulf... :headache: As of now we can still make it to most of the party, but if we get delayed further I’m going to be making a sad visit to Guest Relations when we arrive.

Beesly! Wow!!! Haven't seen you in a long time! :hug:

Last but not least,

Closer look at the pins
Boxed Pin Set: This is the MNSSHP 2019 boxed pin set! Limited edition of 1,000. Features five different Disney pins, including the exclusive completer Evil Queen pin.

Framed Pin Set: This is the six pin frame set with completer Hades pin. Limited edition of 500.

The limited release and limited edition pins will be released in Big Top Souvenirs in the Storybook Circus area of Fantasyland. Available while supplies last. And YES, these are Exclusives.

Source: Disney Pin Blog

Last edited:

Thanks @GADisneyDad14
Sorry for last minute questions... if we arrive at 5:15/5:30 do we get to do the bypass and get trick or treat bags / candy?
And, if we have garden plaza fireworks dessert party tickets, can we check in when we arrive at park? (if so, is this recommended?)
We're at the Poly now (omg, first time here, swam in volcano pool, ate dole whips... heavenly!) Getting ready to head into park soon for our first ever party. So excited.
Thanks you!

The Everything You Need to Know about MNSSHP page in the news section says NBC characters at the gazebo. I wonder if this is actual or outdated? I suppose we shall know soon enough

And it was answered as I typed this :tongue:

Thanks @GADisneyDad14
Sorry for last minute questions... if we arrive at 5:15/5:30 do we get to do the bypass and get trick or treat bags / candy?
And, if we have garden plaza fireworks dessert party tickets, can we check in when we arrive at park? (if so, is this recommended?)
We're at the Poly now (omg, first time here, swam in volcano pool, ate dole whips... heavenly!) Getting ready to head into park soon for our first ever party. So excited.
Thanks you!

Have so much fun tonight! Love hearing about your stay at the Poly! We booked next October and it will be our first time at the Poly. Everything you described is why we’re excited to stay there!

Thanks @GADisneyDad14
Thanks you!

Yes, they'll nudge you towards the bypass when you enter the park.

You normally won't be able to check-in to the dessert party that early. The bypass dumps you out right by Tomorrowland Terrace so its worth taking a glance over to see if anyone is there at a stand that could check you in, but I'm going to guess no that early (but let us know what you see).

Poly is my fav. 😍🌋🌴🥥

Have fun!

Have so much fun tonight! Love hearing about your stay at the Poly! We booked next October and it will be our first time at the Poly. Everything you described is why we’re excited to stay there!
We got a ground floor room (our only request) and it is in a section called Niue. We are seconds away from the front desk, the Pineapple Lanai (dole whips), main pool and quiet pool. Best location ever! We just got lucky because we don't know much about this resort. We booked a standard room and are thrilled with our location. We have been here 10 days (Riverside and Beach Club) and just booked one night here to be close to party, but are thrilled with the resort. We are BC fans but definitely could get used to it here!

Not for those of us with flights in this afternoon that are now delayed due to the storms that are just hovering over the Gulf... :headache: As of now we can still make it to most of the party, but if we get delayed further I’m going to be making a sad visit to Guest Relations when we arrive.

Well unless you're staying only for a night, i would think they can swap you to another party

If you are in the park - go to the Ticket Office in Liberty Square and ask if they have the maps. Last year somebody got a map in the morning at ticket window outside park, but don’t know if you have energy to exit and enter again.

But even if you get a map it probably won’t tell you which characters will be in which locations.

We got a ground floor room (our only request) and it is in a section called Niue. We are seconds away from the front desk, the Pineapple Lanai (dole whips), main pool and quiet pool. Best location ever! We just got lucky because we don't know much about this resort. We booked a standard room and are thrilled with our location. We have been here 10 days (Riverside and Beach Club) and just booked one night here to be close to party, but are thrilled with the resort. We are BC fans but definitely could get used to it here!

Ahh! We love BC too! We went back and forth about where to stay because we really love BC. Poly won out because we have never stayed there before and our DD just wants to eat a Dole Whip on a whim! Lol! Sounds like your 10 days have been magical! Have fun tonight! MNSSHP is our favorite!

Thread Request

If you post pictures that are not your own, please include a link to the source or name the source in your post. Posts that have pictures without sources will be deleted from the thread.

Thank you.

Beesly! Wow!!! Haven't seen you in a long time! :hug:

:wave2:

We weren’t planning on attending a party this year but tonight’s ended up coinciding with our SWGE preview trip (well - if we get out of here soon). Fingers crossed that we make it - I really want to try some of those snacks! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter