"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all-

Woke up at 3am...darn cats...and checked to see if Christmas party dates were up. They are...
Was able to purchase through app, although it says "purchase pending due to maintenance,you will receive an email when your order is finalized". Booked a December date.

First time for DH and I and we are looking forward to it!

That's the last night of our trip so now we are debating between that and the Halloween party...I've never been to either but leaning towards the Christmas party.

There are no parties on Wednesday, which makes me want to assume that late EMHs at MK will be happening that day. Is that too premature to predict?

We haven't even 'officially' booked our condo yet so I'm not going to be able to purchase any party tickets until we know when we are going. I think we're going to try and go over Thanksgiving. My MIL is still trying to keep a strangle hold all the Holidays so I figure if we go over Thanksgiving then I won't have to deal w/ any family drama.

Question! When I bought our tickets, we bought 3 adult, 1 kid because our Disney 'kid' will age up into a Disney 'adult' on this trip. I know that Disney's line is that as long as they are under 10 when you start your trip, you pay the kid price. However, since I am buying these tickets 2 days after his birthday, should I go with the whole, he's a 'kid' the whole time, or buy 4 adult tickets?

Hmm, looks like they took Tony's parade view dining off the site when they updated lastnight. :( I was hoping to try that.

I'm currently on the website and it's not showing a link to purchase the tickets. Is the only option to phone and purchase them or shall I just wait for the link to become available? TIA

Wow. So 4 nights a week they have the party? I didn't realize they had it that often. It's going to make our trips to Magic Kingdom very...interesting on the non-party days that we choose to go. An extra $440 for our party of 4 to attend is a bit too much for us.

The last two days to go to the MCMCP are on Friday, Dec. 20th or Sunday, Dec. 22nd and trying to decide which is the better of the two to go. In the past, we have gone to Disney World on the 2nd and 3rd week of December and it was a blast. Friday being a Friday where it's the start of the weekend or a Sunday being the last night, which will be busier? Much appreciation for all and any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter