• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

I'm on a screen that just tells me not to refresh lol.

Hopefully it doesn't mess up since I went on a few minutes early

I did think I was in, but it had me login and then it just went straight back to the holding page.

This is my first Disney race. Reminds me of buying Hamilton tickets lol

It'd be nice if that page would say something about us being in line. You know, for us newbies. ;-) On the other hand, after hearing about the trouble folks had last week registering for the Kessel Run Challenge, it's nice that there's a big ole' warning with instructions and a link specifically directing people to registration for the Kessel Run!

I got through and registered for the kessel run... now I'm in line waiting again...

Someone just mentioned logging in...are we supposed to have created an account in advance, or can we do that as part of the sign up process? I'm in the queue trying to be patient!

Woohoo! Well I didn't really mean to do the Kessel this year, but since that page's queue was going faster than the rival challenge only.... :):):)

It just keeps on the Thank you for your Patience page and then flashes everyonce in a while. Stressful
Yeah... it's a really odd way to do this. I'm wondering if (hoping) they'll change to something more like how Active did it, or how any other major race registration site does it as they move forward. I don't get the purpose of the queue, unless their database can only handle sequential entries.

Someone just mentioned logging in...are we supposed to have created an account in advance, or can we do that as part of the sign up process? I'm in the queue trying to be patient!
If you already have a Disney login just use that. Otherwise, yes you can make one when it asks you to login.

Has anyone had luck closing out their browser and starting over?

I got in fast the first time... Ive been waiting about 10 minutes to register for a second kessel run. It's nice that they thanked me for my patience, but I'm so impatient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter