Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

The words "Rival Run Half Marathon" look tiny on the shirt. I prefer a race shirt that prominently features the race!

That, plus the non-mileage-magnet magnets, where you can barely read the number of miles? What is the runDisney design team doing?

Oh well! Still going to wear the shirt around the parks I'm sure. And I like the design other than the tiny race text. I agree the 10k is the nicest color!

Hey guys....I've been here at French Quarter since Sunday night. Having fun so far and SUPER excited for the race this weekend!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this thread. Your support and encouragement (to me and everyone else...because I've been reading ALL the comments!) has really bolstered my courage and confidence. I'm looking forward to a fun and exciting race and a large part of that is thanks to YOU!!! ❤

Race shirts are out and on FB and other social media
Checked Facebook Instagram and Twitter. I don’t see any shirts. Also googled. Nothing. Obviously I am not following the right people. Please share where is this posted?? Thanks

Hey everyone who is meeting at HHH on Saturday at 1:30! If it is closed due to storms/lightning, shall we meet at the Ale & Compass Lounge in the Yacht Club? I think it is the closest bar to HHH? Here's hoping for sunny skies!!
Sounds like a good plan. See you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter