OFFICIAL 2020 Free Dining WATCH Thread - FREE DINING No Longer Available. First Post Updated with Details

I booked preferred at music as that was what we had decided based on prices before the offer dropped. Had a quick look after I booked and standard at Pop was only $90 more. So I booked it as well! Anyone have any advice on which I should keep? I’d like to cancel soon so that others can book.

Im trying to check out, but it's been spinning with the "Please wait while we complete your request" for almost a half an hour. ugh.
Are you using your phone or tablet? Mine wouldn't let me in but my sister got right in on her computer using chrome

I booked preferred at music as that was what we had decided based on prices before the offer dropped. Had a quick look after I booked and standard at Pop was only $90 more. So I booked it as well! Anyone have any advice on which I should keep? I’d like to cancel soon so that others can book.
I'd keep Pop. I prefer it over Music.

Definitely Pop! For me it was an extra $300 over Music! So gotta stick with Music :(

Mine will not stop spinning... no matter what browser I use.

Got POR Sept 2-8. We were originally wanting the 9th-15th at CBR but we were flexible with our dates. Going from a Wednesday to a Tuesday is when we can get the cheapest flights.

Got mine. Checking in 9/8 and checking out 9/13 at Pop Century. When I got my "orbit" screen it started at 8 minutes. Think I got lucky. Good luck.

Yay! Finally got it.... Music Preferred (kinda sad there wanted to stay at the Broadway Section)... but still I got it! July 5-14th woot! My exact dates I needed! Could have been flexible bc were teachers but were leaving state on the 3rd to spend the 4th with my mom (and drop the kids off :) ) .... and were off on the 5th!

Good luck all those arent through.

Go to Incognito mode on your phone and go directly to Disney Worlds main page, not the offer page. I get right through now. Checked both dates for you, 2 adults (not sure what you need). Both dates open, hopefully the screenshots show up.
Thanks. I got in (just waiting in orbit) and am booked for Pop for the dates we wanted!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter